Chapter Fifteen ~ Regret

The night faded down gradually until everyone fell asleep all over the downstairs in the Malfoy Manor.

Some were slouched across leather sofas and some curled up between one another as they endured the peacefulness of being in a daze of sleep until the morning sickness arrived in a couple hours.

It was still the middle of the night when I awoken. Owls hooted faintly in the distance from their nests while a soft wind whooshed by that tickled the tree branches. I grumbled under my breath as I lazily sat up, with my hair ruffled in several directions and my eyes seemingly hollow and tired looking due to the amount of consumption of alcohol I had only a couple hours before.

I gazed through narrowed eyes around the moonlit room to find myself sat beside two random girls who were snoring softly through their mouths while one had their head nuzzled completely under a pillow. Carefully I lifted off one of their arms off of me before shuffling onto my feet, attempting not to wake anyone. I tip toed out of the wide living room and entered the hallway that stood a grand staircase that lead upstairs, where the room I was staying in was. Wandering up with wobbly knees and dizziness overtaking my eyesight I tried my best to find my way to my room.

But as I trudged down the dim lit hallway upstairs, I suddenly stopped on the spot when I heard strange noises coming from the library.

I silently crept towards the door that was shut and crouched down to peep through the keyhole, trying to retrieve my vision back from the dizziness and squinted to see what the noise was.

However I quietly gasped, completely stunned when the sight of Lucius leaning against a bookshelf while scowling down to a woman with ruffled up hair and a dark mole on her cheek who was sucking his dick while trying to stare up at Lucius seductively.

I backed away slowly, trying to comprehend if I was just hallucinating but I knew I wasn't, I just wished I was.

Jealously can be very strange at times for people, it can come in ways for absolutely no reason but then once in awhile it appears in moments that indeed do have a reason, and in this particular moment... I was jealous of that woman but also humiliated by Lucius's actions.

He chose a mature grown woman, most likely much better at pleasing him that I ever could but I never got the chance... he would just always push me away.

The sound of her gags increased, causing me to snap out of thought and stare blankly at a mahogany door while kneeing on the floor as tears built up in the waterline of my eyes. It was then I heard shuffling behind the door that made me act quickly out of second thought to quickly but quietly stand up and hurry down the hallway, leaning onto the walls to hold myself up as it felt like my knees were packing in.

When I got the the door of my room I quickly shut it behind me before I let out a huff of a breath and shut my eyes. It only took me a few steps into the room before I tumbled to the ground and passed out from the effect of the alcohol.

~*~*~*~

Footsteps were heard shuffling downstairs meaning people were finally awake and up or already gone. My eyes peeped open for a split second only to have the daylight sneak it's way into my eyesight causing me to shut my eyes again and shuffle my body the other side.

However my eyebrows immediately furrowed when the comfort of a soft mattress beneath me and silk covers stroked my skin softly. I leaned up only a couple inches to turn my head to the side and opened my eyes once again, informed about the lighting of the room, to see I was in fact laid down in bed.

Sitting up I scratched my head in curiosity, trying to remember if I put myself in bed last night, while also trying to rid of the headache that crept up this morning.