Chapter Five ~ Kiss And Don't Tell

Warning! This chapter contains alcohol consumption, dominance and slight sexual content!
___________________________

After classes that day me and Theodore was sitting upstairs in my dorm room as Theodore insisted that he helped me with what I should wear at the event.

"Honestly Nott, it's only for one night and then we're coming back here, it's no big deal what I wear." I shrugged, not really caring about what people say about what I wear anymore.

"I love you and everything...but no." He said bluntly and rummaging through different fabrics he has.

Rolling my eyes I fall on my back and huff from exhaustion from today. I mean how can you not be after nearly kissing a man twice the age of you but I didn't care about that, it was only one thing that played in my mind.

He married...

Snapped back into reality by Theodore clicking his fingers in my face, he pulled up a square piece of fabric that was a silky, emerald green. I raised an eyebrow and curled my lip in thought as I tried to imagine what style dress we could make out of that colour.

"I think this would suit your body perfectly." Theodore grinned happily with his choice of fabric.

"Let's do it!" I mirrored his same facial expression, feeling excitement bubble inside me.

After a couple hours of us transfiguring and creating a dress for me, it was finally finished. It was off-shoulder and long all the way down with a slit on the side that exposed my upper thigh a bit to much, but Theodore insisted to leave it. It was plain and simple but It looked gorgeous as it was.

I hugged Theodore tightly, with a warm feeling in my heart, thankful that he helped me. I know he always loved to do this so it's a win win.

After Theodore left for curfew, I hopped into my bed and cuddled up under the covers and allowed my eyelids flutter close to a peaceful sleep that I don't often get.

~*~*~*~

The next day came around and I felt refreshed after a full night sleep last night. After what happened with my fathers choices, I never got a good sleep without nightmares and anxiety and paranoia running through my brain.

As I was sat in the great hall for breakfast and feeling cheery that it's a Saturday, meaning no class today, I took my time to observe my surroundings.

Dean and Seamus were laughing while watching Fred and George and Lee try out some of their new inventions that they made over the summer on first years.

I turned my attention to the owls that flew in a pack before breaking up and dropping letters and parcels to students.

"Morning ferret." I welcomed Draco when he sat himself down for breakfast but only got a eye roll in response.

"Terribly funny, really witty." Sarcasm rang through his voice while trying to obtain his messy bed hair.

It was just me and Draco sat at the table and I got a shock when a small parcel landed on my lap that was the same packaging style as the letter I got from Lucius, black wrapping paper and silver ribbon. It had a small note on the side for only me to read that said,