Chapter Six ~ Nothing But A Liar

Seeing that my friends were wasted by alcohol they have never heard of, I stood up and wandered over to Professor Snape.

"Professor? I didn't know you would be here?" I told him, surprised with his visit at the Malfoy Manor.

"Acknowledging the news of students visiting premisses outside of school, I don't think it would be appropriate to leave you all wonder...alone." He narrowed his eyes down at me like he was waiting for me to reply but I just shrugged it off and changed the subject.

"I didn't know you drink Professor, or can I call you severus?" I smirked up to him cheekily.

He raised an eyebrow at me but a blank emotion rested on his face as usual as he took a sip of his whisky out of his glass.

"Professor is at most." He said.

Across the room Lucius was observing our conversation, not being able to hear a single word but focusing on our body language. He felt a twinge of jealousy and anger build up in his chest and thought of a solution to put me in my place.

Suddenly a overwhelming sensation filled through my body from the vibrator in my underwear making me let out a gasp.

Snape looked down to me in confusion for why on earth I reacted like that out of no where. "Are you alright, Miss Kardin?" He asked.

I tried my best to not release a moan from my mouth and act normal in front of him as I quickly replied, "Yes! I'm completely fine! thanks for asking, I'm just going to look for someone, excuse me for a second." I said before turning around to find Lucius.

But as I pushed through the crowd trying to defuse the sensation in my undergarments, I tripped over someone's foot and bumped into someone else's shoulder. Looking up to see who it was, my face fell in shock and anger and disgust risen inside my chest and i clenched my jaw.

"Ah! There's my little girl, I've been looking for you all night!" A deep male voice spoke to me with pride and a hint of drowsiness from alcohol consumption.

"Father..." I said blankly to him but nerves still played inside me.

The vibrations stopped and I hoped Lucius seen me and was going to take me away from this awful man, but there was no sign of him.

"I've been meaning to talk to you-" he spoke but I interrupted him, not evening wanting a hint of what he was going to say.

"Save it. I'm sure you can brag about it to someone more important to you, how about, Helga?" I said sarcastically as I looked to my side to see the tall, blonde woman with a mole on her cheek and smudged red lipstick staining the wine glass chat to a group of men that work at the ministry with my father.

"Watch your tone with me, little girl!" He warned me with slurred words from the alcohol, but I was use to it.

"Why? You gunna go lock me in the basement like you did to mother and drink you sorrows away, pretend you didn't do anything, pretend your innocent? Hm?" I taunted him as I stepped closer to him making him even more angry.

"Don't." He seethed through his teeth.

"No, you don't!" I yelled to him causing people around us stare and worried expressions on their faces, knowing the negative bond with my father from articles and the daily Prophet.

"You promised me that you would change for the better!" I laughed as tears fell down my cheeks. "But your nothing but a liar..." I whispered.

He stared at me angrily as everyone went back to their conversations to not make anymore tension than there was. Lucius quickly came up beside me with his hand on my lower back to comfort me and gave a stern look to my father.
My father looked at Lucius with a scowl and turned away to the bar and started a conversation to a group of men, probably to complain about his problematic daughter.

"Are you alright, love?" He turned back to me with his hand on my cheek, gently wiping away the tears.

I nodded to him silently and before we could say anything else, Draco and the others came to me in a rush, not noticing Lucius.

"Odette, what happened?" Pansy tried to balance herself upright from the dizziness.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked worryingly and I turned to him with a small smile to calm him down.

"I'm okay, just my father being a hypocrite, that's all." I said.

I did feel angry and upset that my father never changed but I don't know what I expected in the first place. My father always said to never give someone a second chance because people never change, so I guess I'm living up to that saying of his after all.

Lucius stood next to me as he looked down to his son and me as he gripped his cane tightly and clenched his jaw. He saw how his son looked at me and knew his secret admiration for me making him grow a strange jealousy inside him that he's never felt before. Lucius cleared his throat catching my attention and my friends.

"Miss Kardin." He nodded his head as he excused himself away from the crowded room and out of my vision.

I furrowed my eyebrows at his sudden exit but was pulled into conversation with Pansy about a boy she just gave head to thats from our school but she can't even remember who it was.

~*~*~*~