Chapter Two ~ A Pleasure Indeed

Warning! Smut/sexual content is in this chapter! Do not continue to read if uncomfortable
_____________________________
Tuesday Morning, 2nd of September. In meaning; first day of classes.

I was sat in potions class next to Pansy, doodling in the potions book with my quill while I rested my elbow on the desk with my head slumped on my palm of my hand with not a care in the world.

The main part of potions I hate is reading and writing about different ingredients and the outcomes that could happen if you add in the wrong ingredient to a potion. It's when we get to do physical activities, that's when i actually give some credit to the subject. But other than that...no, I hate potions.

"I would prefer that you pay attention in my class than thinking of all the ways why you hate potions, Miss Kardin." A voice i recognised as Snape makes me snap out of my trance and look up to him staring at me with dark and irritated eyes.

Rolling my eyes at the noise of Draco, Blaise and Theodore Knot snickering behind me.

"Sorry Professor." I mumble in a dull tone voice and turning my head onto my potions book that now has ink from my quill soaked through the other pages.

"Need I remind you Miss Kardin that attitude like that doesn't get a young lady like yourself very far," Snape warned in his slow, deep voice, "meet me after your classes for detention," he said before continuing his teaching.

I huff and slump back in my chair, now frustrated that I already got a detention on the first day back.

This was going to be a long semester.

~*~*~*~

After classes is over, I head down to the dungeons towards Professors Snape's office.

Making it outside the door, I could hear faint voices on the other side. Being nosy, I press my ear gently against the door to try figure out what student was in trouble this time.

Shifting slightly, my shoe bangs against the bottom of the door causing the voices to stop. My heart felt like it jumped out my chest with fright that I've been caught ease dropping.

Stupid shoe! I shake my foot half hoping it would just fall off one day.

"Enter Miss Kardin." I heard Professor Snape call from inside his office.

I twist the handle slowly and peek my head through the door to see Professor Snape day at his desk with paper work scattered on his desk.

As I opened the door more, my eyes landed on a tall figure standing in front of Snape's desk.
He turned around when he heard me enter with a slight irritated expression on his face because of someone interrupting them, But when he sees me his expression softens slightly as our eyes meet.

His eyes were a Misty blue, like they were hiding secrets beneath the mist and the icy blue tint had a cold touch. He had long platinum blonde hair that reached just below his muscular shoulders as he wore a tailored suit and cloak and he held tightly to a head of a metal snake on his cane, with his silver rings rubbing against it.

I quickly divert my eyes back to his intimidating stare and cleared my throat as I fidgeted with my fingers.

"And who may this be?" He spoke in a deep husky voice, raising an eyebrow with a slight smirk in the corner of his lips, intrigued to know who I was.

"Odette K-Kardin, sir" I stuttered my words, a bit intimidated by his presence.

Walking slowly towards me as his cane tapped on the cobblestone floor, he stopped only inches away from me and lifted my hand and brought it to his lips, bowing slightly, "Lucius Malfoy." He spoke not breaking eye contact as he placed a gently kiss on my hand.