Chapter Seven ~ Coming Clean

It was the next morning and I had a pounding headache. It was Sunday morning, meaning I still had a day of rest before I go back to Hogwarts tomorrow.

I cuddled into the silk bed covers to cover my face as the bright light from outside shown through the window onto on eyelids. Groaning in annoyance I heard the sound of the door handle twist and click open smoothly causing me to lift my head from under the covers only to see Draco lazily stumble over to my bed before climbing under the covers with me.

"What do you want Draco?" I grumbled in my pillow as I twisted away from him to get more comfy as I felt the outcome of the alcohol from last night.

"Good morning to you to." He muffled back to me and I could hear a low chuckle leave his mouth making me push him with my leg.

"You shouldn't be in here you know." I said after a minute of trying to wake myself up.

"Why not? You think someone will walk in and assume something." Draco teased.

"Yes." I said bluntly to him making him raise an eyebrow.

"Is that such a bad thing Kardin?" He turned to look at me for my reaction with a goofy smile on his lips but secretly wanted to know if it was a bad thing or not to me.

"Well no, but I don't want anyone to think of anything and make it awkward." I admitted partly honestly, mostly thinking about his father coming in and catching us in bed and assuming something after I promised to stay away from any activities with Draco.

He nodded in understanding and cuddled up into the covers more while pulling me closer to him. I closed my eyes at the peaceful silence that surrounded us.

A thought then struck in Draco's mind making his body tense slightly with nerves before breaking the silence.

"Hey Odette..?" Draco said slowly and quietly while looking up to the ceiling to make sure to not meet eyes with me.

"Hm?" I hummed sweetly into the pillow.

A few moments of silence went past and I started to worry something was wrong so I turned to face him while his arms still held me.

"What's wrong Draco?" I asked.

Draco shook his head while sighing under his breath and closing his eyes like he was debating on saying something. "Okay... I need you to promise me something?" He said softly but with a serious facial expression.

"Anything?" I said, getting frustrated with the long silences.

"I- no, never mind-" he stopped himself but I quickly interrupted him.

"For Merlins sake Draco, tell me." I groaned in annoyance of the wait and finally he did.

"I Love you, Okay!" He shouted back at me while looking straight into my eyes with a nervous expression painted all over, "That's all I wanted to say!"

My face dropped in astonishment and confusion as I repeated his words in my head. I love you...

"What do you mean you love me?" I said quietly that maybe I thought he didn't hear me.

"I mean I love you more than what you think I do!" Draco said all in one breath and then let out a loud sigh and ran a hand through his hair.

Various emotions ran through my body it felt like I was on a rollercoaster in the muggle world.

"Your joking aren't you?" I looked at him with nerves building upon each other.

"What? No I'm not joking Odette, why would I joke about something like that?" He said agitated and angrily as he furrowed his eyebrows and unwrapped his arms around me.