King of the future Queen

King

"Where is he?" 

Shit.  I groan to myself. If Bowser is here shouting he must know about the little scene between Valkyrie, Diesel, and me.  I hate to break it to him, but I'm not one bit sorry for it.

The door to my office slams open.  "You care to tell me what exactly happened between you and my seventeen year old daughter this afternoon"?

"Look Bowser, you and I both know the next few months are gonna be intense around here.  We could be going to war with the Rattlers any time, and if those idiots find out who she is to me, she's in trouble".  He stares me down still heaving big breaths.  "I know I got carried away with her earlier, and I am glad Diesel stepped in, because I was about to redden her ass with the way she spoke to me.  Then God knows what would've happened.  So, I guess I do owe a debt of gratitude to that gun slinging son of yours after all".

"Gun slinging?"  He asks me with a look of confusion on his face.

"Exactly that.  I had that woman throwed over my shoulder about to tan her ass real nice and pink like, but before I could get her in here he pulls out his gun.  He so politely reminds me I have six months until she's mine.  He breaks out in a big grin.

"Seems I am raising that boy right after all."  He looks straight in my eyes.  "King, I've been by your side since your daddy died, son.  You are just as much mine as Diesel, but if you ever scare my daughter like that again, you won't have to worry about Diesels gun".  I'm staring at him.

"What the he'll do you mean scare her?"  I said.

"Boy you can't be that stupid!" He barks at me.

"She wasn't scared enough to let her smart mouth go on me." He gave him back what he gave me.

"Dammit boy, that girl came home with tears streaming down her eyes.  She's think she's done something to the club, and you're after her.  She really thinks you were about to attack her or throw her down in the cells or something!"

I'm on my feet as soon as it comes out of his mouth.  "Where is she Bowser?  So help me God you better tell me where she is right now!"

He looks at me.  He sits in a chair in front of my desk.  I know he won't tell me what I want.

"Look son...I think it's best Valerie doesn't come around here too much for these last few months.  I'll let her come occasionally for family events, but that's it.  She needs to focus on finishing school, and whatever she plans on doing after that.  You can't seem to control yourself around her, so this is best.  You forget she's clueless about how you feel or that she's claimed at all.  I'll talk to her about today, but you need to stay away."

He gets up from his chair.  He's serious.  He's taking her away from me already.

"Bowser, listen to me when I say this.  I understand where you are coming from, I do.  However, if she wants to see me specifically, please don't deny her.  I need to fix this if she's honestly afraid of me."

He nods his and goes out the door.  I can't believe just like that my time to see her is limited.  Six months.  Six months and all this will change.

Now, to call Nancy at the florist.  Seems I have some groveling to do at the feet of my queen.