A snake chokes on thorns

This biker has been riding for what seems like forever.  I have no clue where he's taking me either.  I recognized his kutte immediately though.  He's a rattler.  The black roses have had several run ins with them throughout my life.  This is going to be a big blow up.

We're slowing down now.  He's brought me to what looks like an old motel.  There is a newer, yet not the greatest looking larger building with neon signs and loud music coming from inside.

This greasy man drops his kickstand and shuts off his bike. "You come along with Breeze now, and things won't be too bad on you alright".

I look at him with the fire of a thousand torches in my eye. "If you think I'm going to roll over and--"

"Rule number one is to watch your mouth.  Show some respect, or next time my hand meets your face a tooth will come out and hit the ground".

As I hold the side of my face hatred rushes through my veins.  I am going to gut this man one way or the other.  He grabs my arm and starts pulling me over to what I presume is there clubhouse, but who knows with these slimy snakes.

When we come through the doors, Breeze yells out to the other bikers lounging around in all sorts of different activities.  Some that a princess shouldn't have to see.

"Look here boys what I found riding through town.  Where's the prez, I know he'll be happy to see this one".

The boy behind the bar answers when no one seems to care what Breeze has going on.  "Prez is in his office Breeze".

Breeze grabs me by the arm and starts to pull me down a hallway.  I stay silent even as I drag my feet.  We make it to a door the simply reads President, Rattlers MC on the door.

Breezes knocks, and a voice calls out come in.  Breeze opens the door and pulls me in.  My eyes land on the big desk in front of me and the giant of a man sitting behind it.  He's got long blonde hair he's pulled back in braids and a pony tail.  His head comes up, and he's out of his seat like lightening.

"Brother you have two seconds to tell me why you have my old lady, and why she has a mark on her face".

To say I'm shocked is an understatement.  My jaw is about to the floor.  Breeze immediately drops my arm and I reach to rub it.  The giants ice blue eyes land on me again.  "Pull up your sleeve, let me see your arm".

I move my hand away from my arm and look down.  " I'm fine.  I'm really confused though."

"I said show me your arm".  He's focused on me.  Slowly I lift the t-shirt up to reveal the bruised handprints on my arm.

Before I realize what's happened I hear it.  The shot.  I jump ten feet in the air.  I scream.  The giant comes around the desk and is pummeling Breeze's face in.  He shot him in the center of his hand, and is proceeding to beat him.

The door to the office busts open and 3 men and a woman burst through.  The three guys rush to the giant that's beating Breeze, and the woman comes over to me.

She grabs my hand and pulls me in for a side hug.  " Hi, you're Valerie right?  Thought we still had a couple months before we'd meet you.  Oh well.  Welcome to the Rattlers MC, I'm Molly.  That guy beating the crap out of Breeze is Viking.  Your old man."

I whip my face around to her.  "What"?
I throw my hands up in front of me.  "No one asked me about becoming anybody's old lady.  I'm not even 18 yet.  I'm going to beauty school.  I'm on the run.  I can't be affiliated with another club right now. I don't even know Viking"!

She's smiling so big.  "All of that stuff is  just hiccups in the road.  Viking will fix it all."

By now the 3 guys have successfully gotten Viking to stop beating Breeze.  He looks at me.  He smiles my way as he wipes blood from his chin.  "I wasn't expecting you for a couple more months, baby girl. The boys haven't finished building your house yet.  Why don't I get cleaned up while the boys here take out the garbage, Molly gets you some ice and Tylenol for your face and we talk."

I have no clue how to handle him. "Yeah ok, we can talk".

The 3 guys cart Breeze out, Molly walks out to find me some ice, and as I turn back to where Viking was standing, he's right in front of me.  He acts like he wants to touch my swollen face, but thinks better of it.  " Give me just a minute, baby, and I'll answer the questions you must have, ok".

I nod my head, but when I feel pain I suck in a quick breath.  Viking's face gets tense.  He nods his head and walks out of the office.  As I go to sit on the couch up against the wall, I'm praying daddy and the guys get here soon.  I never signed up to be a strangers old lady.  Suddenly King didn't look so bad in my mind.