The storm brews

KING

I saw the way she looked at me.  She had a mix of terrified and concern etched across her face.  I'll rectify that for her, but first I have to deal with the rattler in my basement cells.

When I got the call that Valkyre shot someone trying to cut our fences I almost lost my mind.  When I was quickly told that she was fine, albeit scared, I simmered down.  That was until I was calmly let know my future woman was laying in another brothers bed in my clubhouse.

When I got inside the clubhouse I lost it.  I started throwing chairs and tables, and screaming.  Then in she came.  It's like she could sense I was here, and I was not ok.

I head down to the basement to the rattler...I open the door leading to our cells.  When he sees me he starts to shake even more than the bloodloss is making him do. 

"OK, friend, this can go one of two ways.  You can just tell me why you were here, and we let you go as peaceable as we can, or we torture it out of you.  But as you can see you'll be dead soon.  Just get to pick how much pain you'll be in as you prepare to go."

He looks me dead in the eye.  "I was only here to collect tour princess.  She's been claimed by our president.  He bought and paid for her 2 years ago.  He knows she's aging up soon.  He wants her in his hands when that time comes.  Kill me if you want, but it won't stop him.  He'll have her extremely soon."

"We'll see about that."  After that I take out my glock and shoot him between the eyes.

"Bowser, call the prospects to take out the trash.  I have a princess to talk to."