Going Home

I did everything I could over that following week.  I've bathed, walked, and did all the necessary bodily functions, and doctor Childers has agreed to let me go home today.  King, Viking, Daddy, and Diesel are all here to get me home.  They've all taken turns staying with me so none of them get too tired being here all the time.  Harley has been to see me and told me of her plans to come and stay with me to help take care of me while I'm still recovering.  All the other girls in the club have been calling me nonstop.  They all cant wait for me to be home.

"Its time Valkyrie.  King says as he and Viking hold an arm of my kutte.  I cried when i first saw it after they told me its been at the foot of my bed since i got in it.  It has a small emblem for the black roses on the front left side and under it it says Valkyrie.  The back has the big emblem of a motorcycle covered in vines of black roses the top rock says property of then the bottom says King and Viking.  I was officially claimed the day I was shot.  Even at seventeen.  Daddy didnt care.  He wanted to make sure that even if I didn't make it Id have Queen status if they had to put me in the ground.

I'm anxious and nervous about what life will look like now.  I'm going home to king's house.  Ive already been moved in.  He and Viking have remodeled the west side of the top floor.  We have a huge master suit.  It even has a custom built bed for all three of us to have enough room.  They know I have a problem with having lots of blankets and throw pillows.  They've laughed at how many times I've asked them to give me a pillow or an extra throw blanket.  I even have my own stuffed bear.  Of course he has his own kutte.  

I get up with the help of daddy and he lets me hold on to him as I maneuver out of the small area by my hospital bed.  I slip my arms into my Queen kutte, and sigh a breath of relief.  Its finally done.  It may have taken getting shot and being in a coma, but its done.  I'm an ole lady.  I'm the official queen of the black roses.  the merger is complete.  The bad guys are gone.  My men love me.  I cant wait to start our life together.  Wish them luck, they're gonna need it.  They don't call me Valkyrie for nothing!

The drive is long, and we take brakes every so often, but finally about eight o'clock we pull into the drive way at our driveway.  I'm half asleep so Viking carries me inside.  They say goodbye to daddy and Diesel, and take me upstairs.  I'm awed at the state of our room.  "Its beautiful guys."  I whisper to them.  Viking sits me on the bed and starts to help get undressed while King comes in with my medicine and three bottles of water and puts them on the bedside table.  He goes to the dresser and takes out a t-shirt.

"Here, Valkyrie put this on for tonight."  I nod at him and he helps me get my arms into the armholes. Viking is busy stripping his clothes off until his left in just his boxer briefs which leave nothing to the imagination.

"Valkyrie you have a gunshot wound, stop looking at me like that." He growls.

"Oh come on Viking, let the woman admire her men."  She shucks his shirt off as he says it.  

"Have mercy.  What am i going to do with you two?"  I whisper more to myself as I ogle the men i get to spend my life with.

"Let yourself get healed and we'll teach you all you need to know." Viking says to me as he leans down for a slow drawn out kiss.  When he comes back up jumps over me to his side of the bed.

"Let your body get accustomed to sleeping beside while it heals.  It will make the build up that much better baby, just wait." King says to me as he too leans down for his own kiss.

"Damn that'll get the motor running." Viking laughs as I blush and King smirks at me.

"Take your meds Valkyrie, get some rest, and heal so that we can worship you like the Queen you are."  

And I do.  I drift off to sleep in between the two men who own my heart and dream of all the things that can happen in the life we build.  Time will reveal how this life goes, but with these men I know it'll be a magnificent ride.

The End!.... For now...