throne room

Viking showed me the room the club set up for me.  It was very big!  I had a queen sized bed, a dresser, and a desk.  It also had its own walk in closet and attached bathroom.  It was done in navy blue, wine red, and dashes of mustard yellow.  He must have really had someone watching me after all. 

"Will this be okay for you Valkyre"?  Viking comes up behind me.

"This is great Viking, Thank you".  I turn around to look at him.

He's looking at me like he wants to eat me, so I quickly walk over to the desk to see what is there.  They have set me up with stationary.  I giggle a little. I turn back to him, and see he is looking down withba smirk of his own. "I'm not sure to laugh or say something snarky".

He looks up, still half smiling.  "Either is fine, I guess".

"Well in that case, let's examine this personalized stationary shall we... Valerie Johnson, Queen first Lady, Rattlers MC... Catchy don't ya think"?

He laughs out right.  "That was a gag gift from Molly and Nitro, but my head swelled up, and I put it in here for you to see how committed I was".  His eyes go serious.  "That was right after I agreed to the treaty.  It was before I knew about King".

"It's okay Viking, I get it.  I just thought it eas funny.  What if I thought you were ugly or your braids freaked me out?? What if you thought I had extremely bad breathe?  It just blows my mind that without hesitation you were ready to commit to me just to form a treaty with the roses".

"Valkyre I care about my family here.  I don't want them hurt.  I also didn't want any innocent people getting hurt from a war.  It seemed like the perfect way to fix both situations.  I wasn't afraid of the what ifs.  I am a strong and determined man.  I would've worked through a way to handle any inconvience or obstacle we came to.  Luckily for me, however, I knew from the first picture I saw you were mine.  I just have to wait for time and you to know that too".

I am shell shocked.  My mind is blown and body is shivering.  I think it knows its his too.  Now for my heart and mind to catch up too.  " Viking, I've spent my life hearing I wasn't pretty, smart, or anything special by the one person who should've been the first person actually say that I was all those things.  I'm scared and shocked to know that not only you, but King too feel so differently than that about me.  It's so hard to fathom that such gorgeous men want me".

"Seven weeks, and we'll show you how much we really want you.  I need to tale a ride.  Molly is getting you a phone.  Im sure King will call later tonight.  We can have some dinner together when i get back.  Molly and Lilly have went into town to grab a few things for you.  Ive got a couple guys getting the info from Breeze about where he found you, so that they can go and get your stuff from where you were stopped, and your car.  Why don't you get a bath, watch a movie and just settle in until we can get you some supplies.  When I get myself in control, I'll be back to take you out to dinner.  Maybe if you want, we can hang out in the main room with some of the family, and you get to know a few peolple.  How does that sound"?

I sit on the edge of the bed. "That sounds like a good plan to me.  Although I need to tell you something.  In my bag at the motel, there's a lot of cash in it.  I stole it from my daddy.  He told me he kept money for emergencies in a special book in his office.  I took it because I was scared.  King had pretty much banned me from going to the clubhouse and then I shot somebody.  I really thought they were gonna kill me or throw me in the cells.  I didnt know what to do.  Plus Jules was there saying stupid crap.  So, I took it and left.  I even left all the desserts I made for the party the next night out on our back porch so I didn't get caught leaving.  Daddy must not know yet that I took it.  He's gonna flip his lid.  That was dang near 3000 dollars there".

I turn around when I hear Viking laughing histerically. "Why are you laughing this is serious.  You think it's funny! I could get grounded at the least!"

He sobers quickly. "I don't know what sick shit your mother says to you on the daily, but you need to know this... 1, you are beautiful, and I could guarantee every man in this club would shoot his shot if he thought you were available. 2, your daddy put that money in that book for you, Valkyre he could care less what you do with it.  That is just a drop in the bucket to him, and 3, You think I'm gorgeous baby, I'll show you every inch of this gorgeous in seven weeks.  But I'm leaving now, see you a little later".