Finally! Graduation!

Viking and King were right about school.  It went fine.  I even made a friend.  She's nothing like the rest of us though, its hilarious!  She has a very strict family.  The irony of the situation is her name is Harley! 

I must be corrupting her though, because she lied to her parents the first Friday after we met to sneak away with me to the Rattlers clubhouse.  By that time Viking and King both had had their church session with their clubs about the merger and my status.  Viking had about seven guys leave the club soon after that.  They kind of just disappeared rather quickly.  He lost a couple of club bunnies too, but that was just fine with me.

The night Harley came to the clubhouse she was timid yet friendly to everyone and spoke to each of the brothers with the respect they deserved.  I believe my new friend has caught the eye of a couple of brothers within the club.  Cannon and Sypher have been like lost puppies whenever Harley comes around.  She's already eighteen lucky heifer, but not much longer now.  The only sad thing is leaving Harley behind.

We're actually in my room getting ready for graduation, when there is a knock at my door.  To my utter surprise brother from the Black Roses come strolling in, each with two presents in their hands,  Yes, even though they don't really know Harley except for when she's been around me during video calls to brothers back home, they all got her a gift for graduation.

We each get side hugs, forehead kisses from daddy and diesel, and say our thank yous.  The guys round up the presents and take them down to the present table.  After the ceremony we'll have a graduation party with everyone.  Harley gets to be with me and celebrate too because her parents already had her graduation party over brunch yesterday while her aunt and uncle were in town.

We finish getting ready and head downstairs.  I have a black dress on that is form fitting on top and A-line from the stomach to the tops of my knees.  Harley's dress is the same cut, but in an emerald green.  She has green eyes, so it goes great with them.

When we are able to see the guys gathered, my breath stops short.  King is here! "King! You came!" I run to him, and jump him when i finish being overly surprised.

"I wouldn't miss it Valkyrie." He whispers to me.  I look in his face with tears glistening.  At that point Viking walks up to me.

"Good surprise, huh Valkyrie."  He has a smile the size of Texas on his face.

"Yeah Viking, great surprise."  I giggle.  King squeezes me.  I've missed you so much Valkyrie.  Take a ride with me when the party is over, yeah?"

"Sure King.  I'd love that." I whisper to him and kiss his nose. 

He sits me down and I glance over to see Cannon has taken Harley's hand to kiss her knuckles while Sypher grins.  Oh boy this is gonna be good!  I giggle to myself as we all head out to the high school stadium.

Graduation is over after all the hum drum that is the ceremony, and before we know it we're tossing our hats in the air.  We find our hats and break off to our family groups.  I see Harley hugging her family and saying her goodbyes.  She drove herself to graduation from the clubhouse. so she'll drive herself back.  I'm riding with Viking since I promised King a ride alone after the party.  I can't wait to celebrate!  Now, just three weeks until my birthday!