Party Time!

The party starts so amazing!  When Harley and I walk in Molly and Ivy have each got a cake in their hands that has a sparkling candle lit and the lights are dimmed.  All the guests shout congratulations as Harley and I each blow out a candle.  We sit around eating and enjoying the delicious cakes.  Ivy is amazing with sweets.  She is not great for my sweet tooth, but oh well!

We've all been hanging around for about an hour when daddy comes over to me.  Valley girl, you two ladies ready for presents??  Just like the girls we are our eyes grow wide.

"Yesss!" We both shout! We start opening presents and we get an array of all things girlie yet classic for bikers.  I get perfume, bath stuff, gift cards, a new custom painted helmet, and a new stainless spill proof cup on top of cash in cards as well.  The guys are very generous.

Harley gets about the same things I get as well.  She even gets a helmet.  The name Emerald is written in the most pretty calligraphy I think I've ever seen.  Next, while we all feign over her helmet Cannon and Sypher come to Harley again.  They each have a box about the same size of jewelry.  Cannon speaks first. 

"Harley, Sypher and I want to add you to the family the way ever female is added.  We have a couple things for you. " Cannon opens his box and inside is a necklace that is white gold.  The pendant is a black rose.  I know what's up really quick.  Even if poor Harley is clueless.

"Oh my goodness, Cannon its so beautiful thank you!"  She immediately goes to move her hair and Cannon puts the necklace on her.  She plays with the rose pendant just mesmerized by it.

While she's distracted Sypher walks closer to her.  "Cannon and I have one more present for you."  He kneels to open the other jewelry box.  Its a very uniquely designed ring.  It is rose gold and chocolate diamonds weaved to make roses with a fairly big emerald in the center.  Harley grabs her mouth.  She stunned to silence.  I even see a tear.  I am so happy for her.  Her family is super strict and not the most loving of people.  They don't mistreat her by any means, but its hard to see where they stand too.

"You are Emerald to us, and what better way to always make that known to you.  Congratulations Emerald.  We're super proud of you."  She jumps up to give him a hug, and Cannon hugs her from behind.  The guys all cheer.  They go to sit down together and everybody goes off to their own devices.  I'm sitting with King and Viking when Viking takes his own jewelry box out of his kutte.  

"Valkyrie, we designed a little something for you as well.  He opens the box and inside is a bracelet.  Its white gold.  On it are little charms.  Most of them are the same size, but two of them are larger than the others.  The two charms are noticeable right away.  A king's crown with all the popular embellishments, and a representation of Thor's hammer.  These two charms are definitely for my two guys.

"Guys this is perfect.  I love it!  I have a little piece of my life memories and you two with me all the time now."  I look up and without thinking, peck Viking's lips.  "Crap, I keep forgetting.  No touching.  Two weeks."

Viking smiles.  "What about King Valkyrie?  He hasn't seen you in five weeks, surely you have a little sugar for him?"

"Sure do." I giggle. I lean forward. I smile at him. "Thank you King.  I love the bracelet.  Too bad you didn't bring my new kutte with you." I tease him.  His nose flares.  He grabs the back of my neck and smashes his lips to mine.  I barely get a whimper out when he lets go, and places our foreheads together.

"Two weeks Valkyrie, two weeks."

"Two..."

An explosion tears into the building.   I'm thrown to the ground next to Harley.  She's screaming.  I grab her hand. "Harley, calm down girlie I'm here.  The guys will protect us."

I hear Viking scream.  "Pyro, women, safe room, NOW!"  We are scrambling toward the hall when the enemy starts strutting in the whole blown out of the building.  Next thing I know I hear thunder and pain bursts into my ribs, and its lights out for me.  So much for a great graduation party.