Ch.2

"Mew!" Everyone is calling his name,

They at the Casting day of his new series "Lay by your side"

Many Actor is coming to audition in the drama, For Mew, it was not his first time to come on the casting day because he just got a call and he picked the main character.

"My lovely Mew." The director greets him.

"I'm glad you call," Mew said.

"I know, After I read the novel I think about you, you are the perfect actor for this drama." The director respects him.

"I'm flattered," Mew said.

The casting was ended and everyone is leaving he was waiting in the parking lot his assistant was talking on the phone, I think she's talking to Mew manager.

Mew went outside and go to the toilet when he was inside the cubicle he heard the two guys talking.

"Do you know Mew?" The one guy asks.

He was stopped open the door and let him hear.

"I know him, he was an actor of a new drama, right?"

"Why everybody loves him, he's not good at acting and he's not handsome."

"Yeah, that's why I thought Before I saw him in the casting room I thought he was handsome but when I saw him, Oh, my God, it's that handsome look now, people are no sense of type about actor now."

Mew was immediately open the door and the two was shocked they can't look at mew eyes, he went to the sink to wash his hands.

"You know, if you guys want to be a successful actor like me, you should first fixing your attitude and respecting your senior because if that's the attitude you have if your actor now, everyone thinks you are trash." He tapped the one guy's arm and got outside.

"Let's go!" Mew yells at his assistants.