Ch. 11

As soon as the door to the airport opened, many people immediately greeted Mew and Gulf.

many questions Mew just doesn’t answer Gulf holds hands with Mew.

when they boarded the van they suddenly avoided each other.

"Why are you so slow to walk" complained Gulf.

"I'm still slow to walk. You are, you're still feeling like a celebrity." Mew said angrily, gulf's head got even hotter so he just kept quiet.

while quietly on the ride Mew's assistant said something.

"Mew, about the person you're looking for, they still can't figure out who."

Gulf fell silent and looked at Mew with mixed astonishment.

"Why is he looking for someone?"

They looked at the assistant and approached him and whispered at the same time.

"about his older brother's accident."

Gulf's heartbeat quickened and he was sweating he noticed the sadness on Mew's face, Gulf had done wrong then and he knew that he didn't know how he would tell the truth.

"I will find him no matter what and he will regret for the rest of his life." There was an angry feeling that mew keeps to his heart.

"But I don't know why people are blind they didn't say anything to the police about the accident, I mean they saw the incident but they refuse."

Gulf is just quiet and staring at the window of the van when they arrive at the agency, everyone is looking at them.

They are gathered in the meeting for Mew and gulf's fake relationship.

"Mew, They are interviewing you for your Boyfriend --

"Fake" Gulf said.

"Okay, Fake boyfriend, If they ask the story of you two what will you say?"

"I don't know." Mew was no idea.

"What? You have to create fake moments of you two, how you meet and how you develop feeling for each other." They look at each other with there disgusting looks.

"Can you please stop doing that!"

"What?" They said together.

"Okay, you have 1 week to create an imaginary story of how you meet and then discussed it with me."