Ch.23

They are surprised when Gulf and Mew kissing.

"What is the meaning of this?" Techno said while smiling like an idiot.

"We- um- we are-" gulf shuttering he can't explain exactly what he wanted to say.

"I'm not blind and stupid, for all these moments two of you, only one night." The manager rose his one finger. "And fall in love quickly?"

"Gulf and I are in love with each other before the punishment you gave and we don't how we tell everyone that everything was real and we are not faking it, right gulf."

After Mew said about not faking it, gulf hurts his heart he was not happy to see Mew happy to be with him while he was the witness of his brother's accident.

"So, you guys are truly in relationships?" techno asks with a wide smile.

"Don't smile like that, it creeps me out." Gulf pointing techno.

"What I'm just happy."

"Yes." Mew was serious with Gulf he holds gulf hands and Gulf was shocked at how Mew was proud of himself showing everyone how lucky he is.

"I love him and he loves me too, so we are not faking and we are real."

"Is there another joke, Mew?" His manager asking he was serious.

"Yes, I'm serious."

"Cuz if you joking me again, well it not funny."

Gulf looks at Mew he was sweating and pale like he was seeing a ghost.

"It's not about her," Mew said and he pulls gulf outside of the house.

"Who's her?" Gulf asks he was confused to have no idea.

"You don't know her and Gulf just promised no matter what everyone is saying don't believe them, okay," Mew said and he hugs gulf.

"Mew, what's going on?" Gulf was worried about Mew.

Mew's manager decided to cancel his punishment to the two of them and gulf went to his house.

While he was having dinner techno run to him while holding a laptop he was excited and shocked at the same time.

"You don't know about the girl?" Techno asks gulf and he nodded.

"Well, I don't want to be interjected into your love life but you have to see this." He turned the laptop to Gulf and he read the article.

Mew suppasit a young actor who won the best new actor of the year, a 30 years old actor has a best friend since his grades school and her name was Nana she was the goddess about fashion and makeup and last year she was nominated in the new fashion designer of the year, about the relationship of the two they broke up about the rumors that Mew brothers were dead and they said he was his fault about his brother died, they faking their relationship for the fans but it the truth wins when Nana tell the truth about there to sadden breakup.