Ch.15

Mew removed his sunglasses and everyone is screaming they saw him he was smiling and waving.

"Gulf are you tired?" Mew helping gulf with his belongings but gulf refuses it.

"I'm okay," Gulf said then he walked away but mew stopped him.

"No you're not, let's eat." Mew pull him, they went to the restaurant.

Gulf covers his face using his hands and mew notice it so Mew took his sunglasses and he put to gulf and everyone is taking a picture to them.

"Why are you so nice to me?" Gulf whispered but mew didn't hear.

"I said why you nice to me?" This time gulf slow-mo what he saying.

"Nothing just want someone to do what other people do."

"You say you never go to this restaurant?" Gulf shocked.

"I always went to this kind of restaurant I was meaning to say that I'll never have a someone spea---

"hey!" The attention was to that guy interjected their conversation.

"What are you doing here? Kao?" Mew said with a lethargic voice.

"You know him?" Gulf asks Mew and he nodded.

"I know him, he was the model of men's magazines Thailand."

He looks at Kao and Kao just smiled.

"Sorry I thought you know I'm a model," Kao said with his two hands rose like he was arrested.

"Mew, Kao is my seatmate in school when we were in 3rd-year college."

"So, Mew I don't know why Gulf was the first fall in love with you, all I only know about is,  gulf have don't interest in love, right?"

"Oh, come on it was the past." They are talking like mew was not on their side.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Mew said but Gulf ignores him.

Mew went back after went to the bathroom he saw Gulf and Kao whispering to each other Mew felt his head heat and he closed his fist.

He don't why he's mad at Kao all he knows is that Gulf is happy with Kao.

"Mew?" Gulf holds his hands he knows something wrong with Mew.

He looks at gulf and Gulf shake his head not to do it and Mew understood it so he left at the restaurant.

"Is he okay?" Kao asks with wonder.

"I have to go," Gulf said and he grabs his stuff.

"But we haven't talked too much?" Kao stop Gulf.

"Sorry, Next time." Gulf just said and he left.

He runs to the parking lot and he saw Mew car he runs to it but it's too late the car was left.