Ch.20

Gulf knocks on the door and mew open the door with a smiling face, he was nervous to see gulf.

"Hi." There's was awkward to their smile.

"Hi." Gulf only said and he comes in.

"It's was not the first time you in here so be at home," Mew said and he pulls the luggage.

"So anything you want, Juice? tea?" Mew said it seems he was nervous.

"Mew, it's me, Gulf." Gulf helps me to calm down.

"Yeah, it's only you, Don't need to be nervous" Mew muttered.

"So, where's my room?" Gulf asks and Mew scratches his head.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my house, it's a huge house but I don't have a room for guests."

"What?"

"I mean it's was my studio in the upstairs and Room practice at the other side of the room and the left was my room," Mew explained to him everything and gulf can't believe what he heard.

"So it means you have only one room in your house and it was your room?"

Mew nodded gulf just close his eyes it's was awkward for the two because they bit shy of each other.

Mew phone ring and he pick up it was his manager he asks about gulf if he came to mew house and mew said yes.

"It's was Manager P he was asking me about you, surely he was worried about you because of those fans of mine."

Gulf just nodded. "Yeah, It was so scary to see them angry at me," Gulf said then he sits on the sofa.

Earlier.

Gulf hid on the side of the car he was scared to see them because it will bring about trouble.

He waits a long hour to leaving the fans outside of Mew's house and after that he was rushed to go inside of mew house his nervous and sweaty.