Ch.21

Mew is sleeping on the couch and Gulf is in the bed gulf was still awake he can't sleep there's was still a worrying about on his mind.

"Do you think he will be mad at you if you tell the truth?" Gulf asks on his mind.

He decided to stand up and went to the living room where Mew sleep on the couch it was dark and only a few lights from the little lamp on the side table.

"I'm sorry," Gulf said and he stares at mew's face he carefully touches Mew's face to not awaken him.

After long minutes gulf stood up when he was about to start to walk he stopped because Mew hold his hands and he looks at Mew was still lying on the couch but he's awake.

"What are you doing here?" Mew asks.

"Ah, no-nothing" gulf stuttering.

"Nothing, just like nothing" Mew sit properly "I know you're doing" he added.

Gulf widened he looks tense and scared, he hoped that Mew is not heard what he said.

"You look tense, are you sure your okay?"

"I'm fine." He said with a smile.

"I know you been staring at me and If I were you, you better say what you going to say, come on say it."

"Nope, I'm nothing to say."

"Why? , do you look tense it might that you have something to say to me and I think you are scared." Mew wondered. He holds gulf hands "says it to me there's nothing to afraid of." Mew added.

"I'm so---"

Gulf didn't continue what he saying because he decided to kiss Mew and mew in response to his kiss, Mew lifts him while they kissing, Mew sit on the couch. Now gulf is sat on Mew lap they still kissing.

They stop kissing Mew was still surprised he can't believe that gulf kissed him.

"What was that for?" mew asks still surprised.

"You're not stupid, Mew." Gulf only said and he continued to kiss mew this time Mew touch gulf waist and Gulf hugs Mew while they kissing.