Ch.18

"Okay hold his hands."  Mew manager said on the earphone.

Gulf holds mew hand while they walking at the park, It's a sunny day and many people are walking to park it's a perfect time for them to act around cuz many people can see.

"Now, Mew touch gulf cheeks."

Then he touches gulf cheeks, they seem happy but deep inside they want to kill themselves with humiliation.

But they stop walking when the group of people approach them gulf notices that the group is holding the egg tray gulf knows something so before they throw the egg at them he covers his body to protect Mew.

The security arrest the group Gulf look at Mew, he knows that Mew was sad.

"I'm here, I will protect you," gulf said then he hugs Mew.

The clicking of the camera is only what they hear but for Gulf, it was his heartbeat fast.

When arriving at the agency the employee was gossip about them and post it to Twitter.

"Thank you gulf for cover Mew," the manager said.

"It's okay," gulf said he stare at mew that bits shock him then Mew stood up and he grabs gulf hands.

"Mew!, come back!" The manager shout.

"It's hurt!"

"What was that?" Mew asks but there was no anger on his face.

"I was protecting you."

"To what? for being rude to you, feel guilty of you" this time gulf frowned.

"It is surely you, right, the Mew suppasit I know even if I helped you, for you, it was all joke."

"Because I can't understand if that truly on yourself or ----

"Cuz, I like you!" Mew widened and gulf bit his lips for embarrassment.

"What did you say?"

"I said, just forget it"

Mew stop him to walked and get closer then Mew smiled at him and Gulf close his eyes, Mew kissed Gulf.

It was happy for them to show their feelings to each other, For Mew, he can't stop his feelings for gulf.