Ch.27

Nana went to the store nearby the accident he was begging the owner that she wants to see the CCTV that night of the accident after a long talk the owner said yes.

It was hard to find the video because that night it was dark and one CCTV only works that night the other was closed.

"I hope you will saw the car number." The owner left.

Nana was serious about what she said she understands why Mew was angry with her it was because of Mew's brother's accident maybe it was her chance to Mew came back to her.

"Stop!" She said and look closely at the monitor.

"Can you zoom in?" She said after the video was zoom she smiled.

"You little rat"

--------------------

Gulf was having a heart attack he was now going, to tell the truth.

"Hi, did you wait long?" Mew said and he kissed Gulf's forehead.

"it's okay to wait for you." He said with a giggle.

"You're so silly," Mew said he hugs gulf.

"Boo, stop hugging me people are looking." Gulf whisper.

"It's was nice to hear that."

"What calling you boo?"

"Yes, it was good at my ears." He said while his eyes were closed.

"Stoped it, your embarrassing me."

"Okay, I stop so why wants to say?" They sat at the chair.

They are in a restaurant, it was Mew's favorite restaurant.

"I'm trying to is----

Gulf didn't continue when he saw Nana was walking toward them.

"Nana."

"Hi, Mew you remember I promised that I will help you with your brother's accident." She looks at Gulf and she smiled.

She put the cellphone and showed it to Mew, He was nervous and starting to frown.

Gulf's hands were sweating and his heartbeat was faster while Nana was still smiling at Gulf.

"Gulf, explain this?" He showed the video of CCTV and he finds his self the night of the accident.

"Mew that's why you're here because ----

"You saw the man who killed his brother, right?" She said with an irritated tone.

"I saw it but----

"And when the police ask you, you lied to them that you didn't see that man?" This time everyone is looking at them because Mew rose his voice.

"I was going to tell you but it's scared of me."

"Well, that ridiculous! You know that My brother was special to me I search for that man every year and you are just scared because of your stupid past." Everyone is shocked at what Mew said including gulf.

"Yeah, my stupid past about my parent's accident, I know how you feel losing someone special to you but Mew it was my family, it's all I have and I'm scared! I was traumatized."

Mew was no response he just looking at Gulf.

"Hope you see him there even I make a mistake but I'm not like her to give up on you easily."

He throws the paper, it was the address of the man who was responsible for his brother's death and the man was in prison before Gulf tells the truth he will surely he will find that man and find justice.