Ch.28

Mew was nervous and scared at the same time he was now meeting the man who was responsible for his brother's death.

"Another visitor." The police shout he saw the man walking into the visiting area when he saw his face there was anger on his chest and he can't fight it.

"Are you going to punch me as the other visitor did?" He asked while laughing.

"Other visitor, who?" Mew asks with astonishment.

"Yes, the young boy!" He said with fright on his face.

"I'm not here to punch you or be happy because you're here, I'm here to pay what you do for the long years I'm searching for you."

"Honestly, I accept it, my mistake I cause, I do, it makes realize that young boy he said he was a fool to not fight back his fear and I know I feel it too, I'm scared to back then I don't what I'm gonna do."

When Mew heard what the man said he realized what mistake he made and he knows the hurt that Gulf felt now.

He got out and hurry back to the van his assistant explain to him while there are going to Gulf house.

"He said you love him and you will understand him but Mew what happened hope you fix this situation" he only said Mew was not in the mood to hear that he was thinking about Gulf.

"I'm such an idiot," he said with regret on his face.

The van stopped in front of Gulf house he inhaled and exhale and comforting himself.

"I can do it." He whispered to the air.

He presses the doorbell and when the door opened it's not gulf it was a lady.

"Where gulf?" He only asked.

"Gulf? Ah, that young boy, I bought this house."

"Bought this? But it was his family only he have?"

"He's not going to live here anymore."

Mew starting to cry he can't lose gulf he loves Gulf it was always him.

"Where he is now anything he said to you."

"He only mentions is he is going to Madrid for his job then."

"Job?"

"He didn't say to you he said he accepted as a photographer."

"Mew! We're late." He shows the article.

"I have to call him." But the assistant stops him.

"Just give him time I know he still loved you but give more time." He hugs gulf.

Mew knows he hurt Gulf feelings about the past he has and makes him an idiot to say that to him, he will wait for him.

"I'm waiting for you, Gulf as the time you are ready." He whispered and closed his eyes and felt the cold wind touches his skin.