Ch.9

"What?" gulf said and mew was just staring at him.

When Mew was to speak something but there's was other people talking to gulf.

"Hey, You're only here is because of my best friends Casey, You know don't do ridiculous action, it's not good to you, If you tell my girlfriend about last night, I will end your life" The guy was a threatening gulf. 

"Whoaa, Dude Easy, have you threatened him cuz I heard it, well buddy that is your problem and if you want someone to take your actions it was you and not -- he looks at gulf waiting for him to give him his name.

"Gulf."

"yeah, Gulf its was your fault." Mew hold his hand and they walked.

"Where are we going?" Gulf asks with bothering on his voice.

"Can I ask you something? There strange about you, Your best friend wedding and then that guy was threatening you?" He pointed to that guy.

"Why would I tell you, I didn't know you," Gulf said then he turned around starting to walk away.

"You better give me thanks for saving your life," Mew said and gulf was turned to him.

"So, you are the guy last night?"

"Yeah, I am, You know that you're lucky."

"Why because I'm saved?"

"No, Me an actor was saving you because of your ridiculous attitude."

"You don't know me," Gulf said with mad eyes.

"I know you, you're just a guy with holding a beer always, makes people pity for you, Ruin your best friend wedding and flirting with some other guy has a girlfriend." Gulf is pissed off, he can't take it anymore.

He was about to punch mew but there's was someone screaming at Mew, it might mew's fan.

"Mew!, I'm a big fan." The girl said and then he hugs Mew.

"Wait, is that Mew suppasit the actor?" The other girl asks and some of them approach him.

But everything was fine until that one guy ruins his day.

"He cheated his brother it's his fault why his brother died, he should never be loved by someone."

"It was an accident," Mew said he was protecting himself.

"No, you're not, liar!" The guys threw to him a paper it must his haters.

Then it's stopped when gulf came to help Mew suppasit.

"Did you hear him it's not his fault it was an accident don't blame him to death of his brother, it was his brother lives, he was hurt to knowing that everybody's he loves was slowly losing to him, so please don't blame him, you don't know him," Gulf said it's like he was protecting Mew and his career.

Then they heard a big clap coming from the back, it was Techno he was clapping until he was in front of Mew.

"I'm not a hater, I'm a big fan." Techno he was trembling to shake hands with Mew.

"By the way thanks and sorry for what I say earlier." Mew was shy on his face.

"It's okay, we're now fair, and thanks for helping me." 

They stopped talking when techno said that Gulf was his boyfriend.

"What?!" They together and look at each other, mew was immediately taken his phone and read the text message.

New message:

Mew, Manager P, was Angry with me I think it was my last message to you before he fired me, I said to them that you're in Italy so they coming to you and to talk to your rumored Boyfriend.

Ps, Many people are taking the picture of yours and this is the picture in case you didn't see it.