Ch.5

When Gulf saw Casey he calms his self, Gulf acting like that it was nothing to him but the fact he was not officially moving on in 7 years of the relationship with his ex-boyfriend,  gulf was not the kind of person who can forget easily.

"Casey" Gulf said in a Good mood.

"Hi, I thought you didn't come?" There was a surprise on her face.

"Oh, come on don't be silly, I'm your best friend, aren't I?" Gulf said with a sarcastic tone.

"Right" Casey chuckles.

When they were done talking one of the crew has to lead him to the room, he was seating in the bed but suddenly his tears fell, Gulf remembers everything when his Ex-boyfriend saying that they will go to the resort but actually, it's true he went to the resort but he's not the one he wants to spend for the rest of his lives.

"Do you think he wants you to be embarrassed in front of the people, I mean, His fiancee and Ex-boyfriend, that's is awkward," Techno said, gulf called his only best friend.

"I know that the way She looks at me, I'm thinking She was planning something on me." Gulf scratch his hair, gulf hoping he wrong.

After one day passes, gulf was walking the near beach when he saw the man he remembered the guy sitting next to him on the airplane, he immediately run toward this man holding a beer and wearing expensive black sunglasses.

"Oh, God, he's back again," Mew said with a problematic tone of voice.

"It's you again, do you remember me?" Gulf asks Mew and mew was done to him.

"Look, I'm here to relax, now if you want my autograph or something can you please shut up and leave me alone," Mew said with irritation on his face.

Gulf reaction was priceless he didn't want his autograph before mew walked away gulf speak that mew stop and turned his gaze to him.

"why would I want your autograph? Oh, are you an actor, God I didn't know you?" Gulf was thinking and talking to himself.

Mew shakes his head he was believing that gulf was crazy.

"Seriously? you don't know me?" Mew was startled. "Maybe I'm right this is the place where people don't know me, Thank you." Mew touch gulf's arm and he continued to walk away, gulf didn't know what mew was talking about. 

"You're weird!" Gulf shout.