Ch. 6

Gulf was standing to the side of Casey he saw his ex walking toward Casey he wants to hold his tears for not be embarrassed in front of the people.

when they exchange I Do gulf clapped his hands that showing to the people that he is not affected to want Casey wants to see.

THE RECEPTION

"I'm happy for you, Congratulations," Gulf hugs Casey.

"Thank you," Casey giggled then she went to her husband.

He turned his gaze to the man holding a beer and it's was an odd stare, Gulf walked away then he noticed the man was following him, and gulf stop and turned to him.

"What do you want?" Gulf asks the man, he showed very creepily smiled that gulf easily scared.

"You're cute."

"I know! now, what do you want?" Gulf raised his voice.

The man holds his hand but it's was a misunderstanding to the all people at the reception."Gerald, who's that?" The girl asks.

The people are giving him a staring gaze. "Hey, babe that boy, he was seducing me but I'm lucky you came." the man was named Gerald was such a bitch.

"Gulf? you seducing Gerald?" Casey said with the tone of her voice she was successful in her plan.

"Seriously?" Gulf shout then he grabbed the can of beers and walked away, he was shouting.

"You win! asshole!"

Gulf sitting down and he drank the 3 can of beer when people looking at him he was ready to attack people in an insulting manner.

"Hey! whet ere yo looking et?!, Stupid!" Gulf shout with a drunk voice.

"Casey! I treated you like my sister but you are a traitor, how make people loving you! they don't deserve people as you love to backstabbing people!" Gulf felt relief, he was screaming.

" I guess this is the end of my life, I'm gonna die single, Mom, Dad, Big brother I'm coming," Gulf said then he walked into the beach no one person is walking it means he gonna do it, he will end his life.

When he was in the sea and the higher level of water is above him he was pulled by a man, he can't see the face but he felt the lips were kissing him so gulf kissed him back.