Ch.3

Mew was jogging and he didn't care if people are looking at him he was continued to run until he stopped when he saw his assistant waiting for him in front of his house.

"What are you doing here?" Mew said gasping for breath.

"Did you see the news?" he asks mew, and mew took his phone he plays the video that trending on the internet.

The video was when San party that he kissed Pai, his Brother Ex-girlfriend and everyone is mad at Mew, everyone is blamed for the death of his brothers.

Comment

~ I hate him

~it was his Fault.

~traitor, duh!

~He is not going to be a successful actor, Everyone agrees?

---------

"What we do?" his assistant said with a worried face.

There's was someone calling to his assistant that his assistant was even worried about him, he was shocked.

"What did he say?" Mew asks, his assistant is holding his hand and try to calm down.

"They said they need to cancel the drama because of the trending video." Mew was giggling he knows someone will upload it to the Internet.

The one guy talking yesterday in the bathroom was San's little brother probably he knows something about the video for revenge he uploads it, it's okay for mew he didn't care it was the best day for him to relax.

he was packaging his suit because he books a flight to the resort island that a lit bit people know this island, it was relaxing to him and not seeing on the TV.

His best friend fiat and long was standing at the side of the bedroom door and gazing at him. "What?" Mew said with a curious face.

"Your career is ruin and you just relax as nothing happened." fiat said, Mew, rolled his eyes.

"Oh, come on what do you think of me, crying and explaining to people that it was an accident, and besides they are right it was my fault," Mew said with sadness on his face.

"You blaming yourself for your brother's death but it was not your fault, If that is his time, you can't stop it, So please don't blame yourself," Long said with a worried face.

"Enough, I'm done, I need this vacation, don't call me." Mew grabbed his luggage and went to the car.

when he got out of the car everyone is looking at him and take a picture of him and he was walking like nothing to care, he put on his black sunglasses while walking.