Ch. 7

When he opened his eyes he saw the beautiful sky and he smiled gulf knew that he was successful to kill himself.

"I'm in heaven?" Gulf said widely smiled but then he widened his eyes when he saw his best friend, Techno.

"You're dead, too?" Gulf suprised asks.

"No, but you have to explain to me, Everything!" Techno was mad.

Gulf stood up and he looked around with sadness on his face.

"I'm not dead?" Gulf said.

"Are you crazy, I'm really upset when Casey called me that you made a terrible scene yesterday night, what happened to you? what happened to the gulf I know strong?" The tone of his voice seems he is very upset with gulf.

"Sorry, did I make you mad?" Gulf softened voice.

"I'm not mad I can't believe that you lied to me!" There was odd on Techno stares.

"I lied? for what?" Gulf was no idea of what Techno talking about.

"Duh, I'm your friend! so Gulf how did you met him?" Techno teases him.

"Who?" Gulf curious asks.

"My, Gosh! Mew suppasit!" Techno can't handle his friend's brain cells.

"Mew suppasit?, Who is he? wait am I dreaming?" Gulf was wondering what happened to him he remembered the part that he goes to the sea and he was saved by a man and then done that is the only part he remembers.

"Gulf, you're not dreaming! It was real you kissed the actor that I told you when you saw on Tv, don't you remember? The picture of you two is spreading on the internet you are now trending" Techno laughing 

"So, you came here because of that actor?" Gulf asks seriously and Techno smiled at him, he lows his head and like an, he was shying on his friend.

"I want to see him, Actually when Casey called me on the phone I thought you make her feel sorry but when she said that you made a scene I was really upset ---

"Then you decided not to go to Italy to not make you feel loser, right?"

"Yeah I mean no, you're my best friend ---

"Oh, Come on, no! you saw the picture of me kissing that meow, me--

"Mew"

"Whatever!" Gulf walks away, he left Techno.

"Where are you going?"

"To come back home." 

"But, You're dating a superstar."

"No, I'm accidentally dating a Superstar," Gulf said with afraid on his face.