Ch.22

When gulf wakes up he was in the bed he looks at the side and Mew was snoring and it appears on his lips a sweet smile.

"Good morning," Gulf whispered but mew was still sleeping.

Gulf hug mew and mew in response to him he kissed gulf's head and sleep again.

"Wake up." Gulf shakes mew.

"Just another minute." He complained.

"Mew." Gulf serious tone and Mew open his one eye while the other eye was closed.

"I'm not stand up unless you call me Boo," Mew said and laugh.

"Are you out of your mind?" Gulf said and starting to frown.

"I'm fine and healthy, so call me boo, and will call you Bii." He said with a giggle.

"I'm not calling you boo---

"Oops! You already said it." Mew pointing gulf while laughing.

"Your such a teaser!" Gulf stood up and hit him using the pillow Mew cover his head using his hand.

"That's not right to wake up Mew suppasit." Gulf bursts of a laugh.

"Mew suppasit, a problematic actor and having an issue since ---

Gulf didn't continue as he was saying when he notices mew was silent.

"I'm sorry." Gulf shakes his arms

"I'll just get a coffee," Mew said he stood up from the bed and walked out of the room.

Gulf followed him in the kitchen he was still not talking and gulf just staring at him for almost a minute, he poured the mug of hot water and mix it into a powder called coffee powder.

"Mew let's go outside," Gulf said and sit on the sofa he was waiting for Mew to respond but he was still silent.

"Hey, don't do this." Gulf approach mew.

"Later," Mew said with no emotion.

"Are ignoring me?" Gulf asks this time gulf lost his temper he knows that he made a mistake but for him, it's not right to do this to him and ignoring him.

"I'm not ignoring you," Mew said and walked into the living area.

"Are you sure? because you're doing it now." Gulf walked toward mew and he was sitting on mews lap.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it I have just carried away, Sorry, Mew." Gulf continues to say sorry but mew was not in a good mood he was still sulking so gulf thinks it might be changing his mood if he saying.

"Boo," Gulf whispered, Mew seemed to smile on his face and he looks at Gulf.

"Yes, bii?" Mew teased him and gulf hit hard on mew's arms.

"You so silly! I hate you! You always teasing me." Gulf said with teary eyes.

"Are you crying?" Mew was stunned he was shocked when he saw gulf crying.

"Because I thought you're angry with me and you still ignoring me I did my best to talk to you but keep silent and it hurt me," Gulf said while sobbing.

Mew laughing and wipe his boyfriend, tears. "Come here, sorry." Mew hugs gulf. "I'll never do it again."

"Promise?"

"Promise but say it again."

"Boo." Gulf laughing.

"My bii." They kissed each other.

A door opens and everyone is shocked at what they saw.