ch.19

"Hey, I told you no kissing" Gulf said he was a bit annoying to Mew.

"Are you really dumb?" Mew said with a giggle.

"I'm not dumb and you kiss me, how can I calm?" Gulf said he was starting to frown but it's actually to him it was good.

"I really meant to kiss you, stupid," Mew said and laugh.

Gulf just smiled it was happy to him that Mew was laughing, it was the first time to him to see Mew laughing in front of him.

"So, you kiss me because of what?" Gulf knows it but he can't say it, he was afraid.

"I kiss you because I like you," Mew said with a serious face he was really staring at gulf eyes and holding his arms. "How about you? I don't why I like you it just happens, I can't control my feelings every time you talked back with anger ness of yours I just can't speak back"

"Do you think it's only you have a hard time to keep it, it's the same for me, Mew" Gulf kiss mew on cheeks mew just smiled at him and hug him?

"So no fake relationship?" Gulf said with teasing him.

"If it's okay to you to be like this then it's okay for me." Mew just tightened his hugs to gulf.

"Okay, enough, too tight" gulf whispered.

"Sorry" it's as awkward to them to look at each other mew notice gulf that his cheeks turned red.

"You blushing, aren't you?" Mew pointed and gulf touches his cheeks to cover in embarrassment.

"I'm not blushing, go away!" Gulf shout they stop when gulf manager appeared in front of them.

"Are you still fighting?" Mews manager said he was putting his hands on his hips.

"You have to control your anger!, for of you two punishment Gulf you will live at Mew house and Mew let him live at your house, and please don't fight!, You should learn about what you like and dislike because its the better way to known each other." Mew and gulf look at each other.

"Got it?"

"Yes," they said it together then smiled and left.

"What was that for?" He complained.