Ch.25

"What an oddly stare." She said while she was holding a channel bag.

"Nana?" Mew was in shock.

"What? I'm not a ghost." He looked at Gulf. "And you must be his New punching bag?" She looks at the gulf and laughs.

"I'm pity to you." She whispered while Mew was still standing in front of her.

She hugs Mew and kisses him on the cheeks and holds Mew's hands she was crying.

"I was being stupid to give up our relationship and I'm sorry for breaking up with you." She was still holding Mew's hands.

"But you're mad at me and left me." Mew is still in shock but this time he searches gulf hands and holds it.

"I'm not mad at you, I promise."

"For what?" Gulf said with a frowning face.

"How dare you to speak you little brat!" She said while her eyes were mad stare.

"I do not pity for my self but I'm pity to you, you came back because mew was okay now and his career was now fine then you showed up like nothing happened."

"I was her fir----

" I don't care! If you were her first love the issue here was you were supposed to move on because the past is past or you want to involve with him because your career was dropping?"

"Gulf get out," Mew said and gulf was shocked

"But she---

" get out!" He shouts with full anger on his chest.

"As you said." He rushed to get out of the house.

"Huh, he deserves it." Nana rolls her eyes.

"Gulf was right." He holds nana's hands but with anger. "I'm not him anymore the old Mew suppasit that always understand you, since back then you were always right the decision is yours and I'm just always followed the decision you have and Me I didn't have a chance to depend on myself because of you."

"So you're going to let go of the past like that?"

"Why not, You and I are over, why would I keeping it."

"I'm sorry now it's hurt me, I was a fool to let go of you and it's hit me hard, I'm going to help you at least I can do for my mistake that I make back then."

And she left, he called Gulf but he's not answering it Mew was hoping that he understands why he has to do that.