Ch.10

"Say it! It's trending now on Twitter they are apologizing to you, Mew he was saved your career, you can act like a real couple?" Techno said and Mew's manager agrees.

"Wait, it can't be we're not like the real couple you know," Gulf said sarcasm.

"Hey, stop do you think it was real? Absolutely not, I'm thinking about Fake relationships. " Mew's manager said with a laugh, a creepy laugh.

"No." They said together.

"But why?" Techno asks.

"Because we lied to many people and it's bad."

"Look gulf we are here to thank you for saving my favorite actor but do you wasting your moment because it's bad, every people are doing bad things they are lying, murdering someone, Cheating someone, Some people are not like you being kind but it's was business to me." Gulf looks at his best friend but he was decided not to accept.

"I'm paying you 100 thousand." They stopped walking, techno shakes his hands.

"Come on, it's business," Techno whispered.

"Manager P, don't waste your time, He doesn't want it," Mew said and then he stood up and walked.

------

"What's is wrong with you?" Techno seems a bit mad.

"Techno, it was bad, lying to people."

"But you told an untruth back then," Techno said he was disappointed with gulf.

"Don't bring that past to my life now, it's different "

"No, it's not different, you lied to the police, You saw the guy! He was in front of you asking for help but what did you, you just looking at him."

"I was scared!"

"Then maybe you should help Mew, he was hurting to lose his brother." Gulf was shocked his knee was numb.

"Mew's brother must be the ----

"Yep, the only way correct your own decisions was about to help him, please gulf." Techno was begging for him.

When Mew opened the door he was shocked cuz Gulf and his friend was back.

"Did you forget something?" Mew asks nicely.

"I'm here to accept the offer," Gulf said with closing his eyes.

"Oh, my God! You are so perfect, I love you."

"For one condition,"

"What condition?" The manager asks nicely with a smiling face.

"No kissing, just pretending."

They are stunned when Mew bursts of laugh, techno touches the manager and asks him.

"Is he okay?" Techno whispered.

"Wait! Are you on high?" His manager asked.

"No, I just remember something about he said, Hahaha, so funny." Mew can't stop laughing "No kissing such a joke." Mew whispered.