Ch.13

Gulf was leaning in the car seat he was scared of everyone, they were something on him that he wants to do with Mew.

"He did not accept the offer?" The assistant whispered to Mew.

Mew was shocked then he went to Gulf, they were in the Parking lot they are waiting for Mew manager who was talking to the C.E.O of the agency about Mew scandal.

"Hey, Do you think I feel guilty with you?" Mew said with a sarcastic tone.

"What?" Gulf asks he was annoyed with Mew.

"You didn't accept the money so you will think that I feel guilty for you that force you to be my Fake boyfriend."

Gulf smirk then he closed the door of the car, for Mew it was not respectable to treat someone in a certain way like that but he can't speak back.

Mew turned when he heard the footsteps of his manager walking toward him.

"What he said?" Mew ask his manager and the manager tap Mew shoulder.

"Everything is okay now, they will publish the news tomorrow, good for him." The managers pointing gulf.

"What? thanks to him? For what?" Mew said with no clue on his face.

"You didn't know? It's was not about the other he saved you about the haters it's about to him because gulf was from a wealthy family, his dad was the founder of this agency but when his parents died in the car accident he was not considered to him as a CEO so he gives to his godfather."

"Car accident?" Mew whispered to himself, he knows that gulf felt the pain.

When the door open he saw gulf sleeping so he decided not to disturb gulf.

Mew went to his bedroom he can't erase his mind about gulf family, he was no idea that gulf has the same to him.

For Mew, he didn't know his real family because he was adopted and when his brother died he's adopted parents leave him behind.