ix

suprise 😁

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vishnu swirled around his chair. It was almost 3 in the morning, and he was still breaking his head over what connection Karthik might have with the CWC people other than Darsha.

Ram entered the room and said, "Sir, antha murder oda autopsy report vanthurku."

Vishnu nodded for him to continue. "Stabbed three times with a kitchen knife. Mathapadi no fingerprints or trace DNA."

Vishnu furrowed his eyebrows, "So he's changing the murder weapon from scissors to knife?"

"Yen sir appadi pananum?"

Vishnu sighed and shrugged, "Therila, maybe he's trying to take attention away from him. Or maybe he wasn't prepared with his usual scissors."

Ram huffed, "Apo na ithu pre meditated illaya?"

Vishnu nodded, "Irukalam. Maybe avan itha plan panirkalam aana theedirnu ethavathu trigger vanthurkum. I think it's him, vera yaarum it won't make sense."

Vishnu sat down tiredly in his chair, "Seri anga irukarvanga yaarlam Hyderbad recent ah poirkanga nu check panniya?."

Ram nodded, "Yes sir, Shakeela ma'am angenthu than vanthanga. Aana avanga romba varushama Hyderbad la than irukanga. Atha thavira antha resort ku oruthar than Hyderabad lenthu vanthurkanga."

"Yaaru?"

"Pranav Reddy."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pranav?"

It was late at night and Sivaangi was about to go to bed when a knock came on her door and she found Pranav standing at her door with a bouquet of roses.

"Enna achu? Intha nerathula?"

"Illa athu.." Pranav said. "Nethiku nadanthatha pathi romba bad ah feel panen athan sorry solitu polamnu vanthen."

"Oh..," Sivaangi said. She didn't like that he showed up unannounced at her doorstep like this.

"Ulla varalama?"

Sivaangi hesitated for a moment, and said, "Romba late aaiduchu. Naa ethume thappa eduthukala, actually naan than sorry solanum."

Pranav gave her a smile, "Just oru two minutes."

Sivaangi blinked before moving aside to let him in. He sat himself on the dresser and an awkward silence filled the room. Sivaangi just wanted to be left alone at this point.

"Naa ungala onnu kekalama?"

Sivaangi nodded a yes and he asked, "Neenga Ashwin ah love panringala?"

Love panamala ivalo thooram avarukaga varuven, she thought. She was about to respond when her phone rang loudly. She picked it up and gave an apologetic smile to Pranav.

"Sollu ma,"

"Sivaangi? Eppadi iruka? Ellam anga okay thana? Eppad varuva?"

"I'm fine ma, I don't know eppo varuvenu. But ellarum inga than irukanga."

"Okay okay, saaptiya?," her mother asked

"Aan ma saapten," she got up and went to the balcony for some privacy. "Amma, unnaku theriyuma? Unkita paatu class varuvala Kavya?"

Her mother hummed and said, "Aama."

"Avanga anna inga irukaru. Naa avara meet panen."

Silence on the other line.