03 | Snakes Are Vampires Now

"No time to wallow

"No time to wallow. No, instead, just clear your brain and move ahead"

More Than Survive – George Salazar, Will Roland

3:38 —————o———————— 8:01

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

"You were born to be an -------, but what kind will depend solely on you, so choose wisely the future of Ninjago depends on it,"

(Second Person P.O.V.)

You opened your eyes, hearing a cymbal, groaning in the process. You were lucky enough to get a room of your own but that didn't stop you from hearing the gong Sensei Wu was hitting in the boy's room. There were only four bedrooms, meaning that the boys sleep in one, Nya, and Sensei, and you had a room of your own. Originally, you were going to sleep with Nya but then you noted how cramped the room was.

"Evil doesn't sleep, and neither should you," Sensei Wu announced, the group groaned covering their ears.

"Someone should get rid of that thing, everything else burns yet that survives somehow. I hate this," You groan, annoyed with your Sensei.

"To reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity," he continued, you sigh having a vague idea of what Wu would make the Ninjas do. Deciding that there was no reason whatsoever to be involved with this, you went back to sleep trying to block the sound coming from next door. "At this rate, the one to defeat Lord Garmadon when he returns will be Y/n," he uttered loud enough for the boys to hear.

(Third Person P.O.V)

"Okay, okay, we're up," Kai growled with a yawn, hopping off the top bunk that he shared with Zane. "But if you want us to reach our full potential, shouldn't we at least get a full night of rest?" he complained while opening the blinds before they came hit the floor surprising the Fire Ninja.

"And don't bring Y/n into this, the only reason she gets up early is that she hasn't been sleeping for more than six hours. If not miss princess would be in worse shape than we are," Cole utter getting out of bed.

"COLE! Shut up! I usually wake up at five, and if you didn't know princesses are supposed to wake up later. Now shut up before I make you!" Y/n shouted though the Ninjas knew it was more out of habit than actually knowing what the Earth Ninja had just murmured.

"You call that a rest? I think my back had more lumps than the mattress," Cole replied to Kai's previous statement, ignoring Y/n, as he stretched his back muscles. Each moment causes a popping sound.

Jay walked over to the small bathroom standing in front of the mirror. "We were up so late, talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters, I guess we lost track of time," He stretch his arms grabbed the toothbrush, and got ready for the day. Turn on the faucet, only for sand to pour out from the faucet onto his electric toothbrush.  "Since the Serpentine burned down our monastery," He continued not noting how sand had gotten on his toothpaste. "I'm just glad we have a roof over our head...." But before long he started to choke on the sand coughing it up.