16 | Not Gonna Lie Evil Me Is Hot

"But I could tell that something

had changed how you looked at me then"

K – Cigarettes After Sex

1:22 ——o————— 5:20

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

Dear Diary,

Garmadon made an evil me and she's pretty|

Garmadon made an evil me and| she's pretty

Garmadon made an evil me| she's pretty

Garmadon made an evil| she's pretty

Garmadon made an| she's pretty

Garmadon made| she's pretty

Garmadon| she's pretty

| she's pretty

She's pretty|

She's pretty, and she is me|

She's pretty, and she is|

She's pretty, and she|

She's pretty, and|

She's pretty,|

She's|

|

I am pretty|

I am pretty, now how do I marry myself? |

(Second Person P.O.V.)

"Jenise said that she doesn't know, her mother never mentioned anything about a contract or whatever. But then again, your grandmother wasn't present that much in either of your mom's or your aunt's lives," Tessa said as you sighed rubbing your temples.

"Thanks anyway," You spoke over the phone.

"No problem," Tessa replies before hanging up the phone call. Putting your phone away, you stared at the sky. Why was your life so complicated? First, your parents die, and you can't even grieve them properly. Second, your older brothers are missing so suddenly you are the heir to your family. Oh, and let's not forget that you are part of a prophecy and the third full Goddess of your family. That wouldn't mentally scar a child, because that's what you are, a child, you may be thirteen but you have seen things that no child should have.

You sigh once more before a smile appears on your face. You were fixing your hair and redoing your pink ribbon. After a couple of minutes, you made your way back inside, where Lloyd was being taught to control his powers. You sat down making sure that your skirt wouldn't wrinkle, you watched as Lloyd tried to focus his powers trying to keep a steady glow on a bulb without breaking it.

"Focus, Lloyd. Control the power inside you..." Jay encouraged as he placed a hand on Lloyd's shoulder. "When you feel a surge welling up, harness it."