08 | Jay's Turning Into A Snake, Yet He's Still Annoying

"I'll be there, and you'll be near,"Whenever, Wherever - Shakira 0:48 ——o———— 2:27🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

Whenever, Wherever - Shakira
0:48 ——o———— 2:27
🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

"Y/n, family is not always blood, later in life you will know this, you will find a brother in someone else, and he in you will find a sister," my grandmother once told me, I never understood what she meant, not until that moment when he was willing to risk his life for me.

(Second Person P.O.V.)

It was now the next day and Nya, Jay, Kai, Zane and you sat in the headquarters. Nya was talking about the mutation that happens when transforming into a snake and how to reverse the effects before they become permanent. She pulls a sheet of white cloth off of a fangpyre skeleton, revealing its milk-white bone.

Where did Nya even get the Serpentine bones from?  You wonder as you listen to Nya's presentation about the different types of Serpentine.

Y/n? You hear Lloyd call out, yet you knew that he was not there, maybe the lack of sleep was finally getting to you, or maybe Lloyd's kidnapping had affect you more than you thought.

"Some villagers unearthed the remains of this Fangpyre a few miles away," Nya explains gesturing towards the remains, at least now you knew where she got those bones. "It predates the Golden Age, and must be hundreds of years old," She continue, it appear that Zane was the only one that was interested in the topic, Kai appear bored, while Jay, wearing a new hairdo, looks infatuatedly with Nya, Cole is sketching an image of him fighting, and you were copying Zane's notes hiding your doodles.

"Although the venom in the fangs of the Fangpyre genetically mutates human cells into reptilian, I've learned there could be a way to stop the effects without having to create an antivenom," Nya explains making you lean in your chair. Jay has been giving Nya a dreamy expression, and you notice it and you feel a smirk come across your face. "If one can wildly raise their heart rate, hypothetically it could reverse the venom's effects," She explains, her cheeks beginning to glow a hot red. "Resulting in... diminished," she stopped for a moment placing a hand over her mouth warily. 

"Uh, excuse me, is someone wearing perfume? I'm severely allergic to perfume," Nya asks fanning herself as she looks at you.

"No, do not look at me I had a special perfume made just for you," You raised your hands in defense immediately.

"You told me it was men's cologne," Jay whispers to Kai, you started to laugh at him.

"Eh, I get them mixed up," Kai shrugged it off earning some chuckles from you guys. Zane and Kai high-five, as Zane turns off his humor cleaning his area before standing up.

"Well, it looks like class is over guys, let's get out of here," You suggested.

"Time to start stomping some Serpentines before they find any Fangblades!" Cole exclaimed happily as the rest stand up.