13 | Kill The Goddam Snake, Garmadon Is Okay For Now

"I guess I'm dreaming again I swear I'm unattached,"

I'm Not A Mountain – Sarah Kinsley

0:49 —o—————— 3:01

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

"Sometimes the one who saves us is the person you least expected," My mother once told me yet I never understood what she meant.

(Second Person P.O.V)

"Sensei..." Kai gasped unable to tear his eyes away from the scene. You were frozen in fear and grief over watching the loss of your Sensei.

"Uncle!" Lloyd cried out helplessly unable to do anything.

How was this possible? One moment your sensei was alive, and now... how can he just disappear just like that?

Before you could think you turned around pushing Lloyd into Nya gesturing for her to get going, she carried him away in her mech.

"No..." Jay cried out, holding a pillar, Zane and Cole turned their heads away in grief. You couldn't mourn for long as the Devourer glared at you. "Oh, maybe if we stand perfectly still..." Jay didn't even finish his sentence as he and you took off running at the same time.

"Run!" Kai shouts as the Devourer begins to chase after you. You heard a thud as Jay tripped on a rock falling to the ground. The large serpent was gaining ground looming over him you turned on your heel after him.

"No about to lose another brother, not today..." You utter wrapping some vines around the Devourer slowing her down.

"Wait! Wait for me!" Jay shouted as he ran as fast as he could— faster than he ever had. You ran towards the bounty entering the main control room followed by Zane, Kai, and Cole with Jay rolling in a couple of seconds later.

"Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear!" Jay shrieks as he looks into the mirror noting the Devourer getting closer.

"Jay I love you but right now it's not the time for jokes!" you shout trying to help Nya get out of here.

"Working on it," Nya replies with an annoyed look. "Blasters on full." The bounty started to fly up into the air taking off just moments before the Devourer could chimp down the boat.

"Whoo-hoo! Take that, you stupid snake." Kai exclaimed in relief watching it grow smaller and farther away from the rear window. Closing your eyes for a brief moment you saw a flash of the beast's aura in front of you.