15 | Ninja or Pirates? Doesn't matter Garmadon Wins

"I'm the King of Fools 'cause baby,

You're the Queen of White Lies,"

The Queen of White Lies – The Orion Experience, ORION, Linda XO

0:53 —o——— 2:15

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

Dear Diary,

I did not sign up for this|

I did not sign up for|

I did not sign up|

I did not sign|

I did not|

I did not expect this.|

(Third Person P.O.V.)

The first rays of dawn filtered through the curtains, casting a soft, golden glow on the room. As consciousness gradually replaced the realm of dreams, a surge of excitement pulsed through Y/n's veins like a vibrant current.

The anticipation of reuniting with her friends propelled her forward, dispelling any lingering remnants of sleep. The room, though familiar, seemed to shimmer with newfound energy as she readied herself for the day ahead.

With a swift and determined motion, Y/n rose from the comfort of the bed. The simple act of getting dressed took on a celebratory tone as she selected her clothing. Standing before the mirror, a smile tugged at the corners of Y/n's lips.

The reflection staring back at her was not just a leader burdened by responsibilities but a friend eager to embrace the warmth of companionship. As she gazed into her own eyes, a twinkle of anticipation danced within them.

Noticing her distinctive white hair, Y/n summoned some vines with a flick of her wrist. They gracefully presented her with a pink glass bottle, its contents radiating an otherworldly aura. Taking a sip, she felt the liquid's magic coursing through her. Her eyes transformed from a soft pink hue to a captivating (eye color), and her white hair, once again, took on the (hair color) that matched her vibrant personality.

"There I look like me again," The girl smiles as she exits the room, making her way towards the dining room where her aunt and uncle most likely were. Entering the room she was surprised that there was no one there. "Where are my aunt and uncle?" She wonders taking a seat.

"Jenise and Caspian have matters to attend Y/n, and if I am not wrong you also need to get back to the Ninja right?" Tessa replies as she brings Y/n her breakfast.

"Yeah, you are right,"

↫↭↬

(Second Person P.O.V.)

How did I get here? You wonder as you take a sip of your tea.

The soothing aroma of the tea fills the air as you glance around the small apartment. Sensei Wu sat across from you as he drank his tea. You had called Jay to tell him that you were on your way back to the suite and that's when he told you that he and the guys could not afford it and had to choose the small and worn-down apartment.