01 | Kids Are So Petty, But It's Okay Because So Am I

"Oh, what a mess I'm in,"

Charlotte Sands - Dress

0:19 —o——————— 2:04

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

"Long before time had a name, the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago using four elemental weapons. But when he passed, a dark sought to collect them all: Lord Garmadon. So, I, Sensei Wu, his brother, sought out to find four ninjas to collect them first,"

(Second Person P.O.V.)

"Fire strike! Oh, my gosh, is that the greatest move you've ever seen?" Kai shouted as the Ninjas played a video game. You glance up from your phone, considering checking in on the boys before returning to your game.

"Stop trying to do it yourself. We need to attack as a team," Cole ordered, though you wonder who he was talking to.

"Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me? You have to save it! Fantastic! I'm out of lives!" Jay complained. You chuckled, noting Sensei Wu searching for the boys and deciding to tag along; you guided him to the room the boys were in.

"But the lesson lives on, and I am getting the hang of it. Hee-yah!" Zane continued. As the Ninja continue their game, they don't notice Sensei Wu unplugging the television.

"Okay, now!" Cole shouted, only for the scream to turn black. "Aw, man!" Cole whined.

"What? What happened?" Jay demands. The boys notice Sensei Wu standing next to the television with the plug. Noting the pizza box, you quickly grabbed a slide.

"It took us three hours to get there!" Cole bellowed.

"Why would you do that? Why?" Jay added an irritated expression on his face.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the golden weapons of Spinjitzu," Sensei Wu verbalized, offering his students knowledgeable words.

"But Sensei Wu, since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace," Zane counters.

"Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save. There's nothing to do," Jay added, hoping they could return to their game.

"Jay, you rather have Ninjago be attacked than for it to be in peace?" You wonder, raising a brow at him. Jay shrugged. "You'll regret saying that one day," You utter.

"We can train tomorrow," Cole exclaimed, lying down.

"Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today," Sensei Wu advises.

"I got to remember that," you utter, snatching another slice of pizza.

"Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow, so if that's the case..." Cole began bringing the pizza to his mouth only to be kicked out of his hand. "Ow!" Cole howls, and you laugh, letting Sensei Wu continue.