07 | He's The Best Even If He Has A Mechanical Heart

"Come on, who says, who says you're not perfect?"Who Says - Selena Gomez & The Scene 0:47 —o———— 2:27🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

Who Says - Selena Gomez & The Scene
0:47 —o———— 2:27
🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

"I wish you would not face all the trouble that I did but I know that it's my fault that your destiny will end up destroying you,"

(Second Person P.O.V.)

You continue to read your grandmother's diary, even though you were in class at the moment learning about other influential families and what they do. Not even halfway through the lecture, you open the diary again deciding to continue your reading from yesterday.

It was the Spring of 1986, and my birthday had just passed I was officially 160  years old. I was too young to be a fully mature goddess but too old to be tied to a guard. That night was my party to finally announce me as the heir to the throne, every God and Goddess of the Heavens knew that I would be their future Queen, yet it was not officially announced until that night. Everyone had come, from the farthest places, even those who had not been in the Heavens in about 100 years came for the celebration. Kurayami was 110 years old that year, and Daisuke was 10 years old. During the whole event, I had to dance with various Gods and Goddesses, they would flirt and try to win me over yet every time they would fail.

The only reason they even dance and flirted all night long was because they wanted to sit next to me as the next ruler of the Heavens, they didn't want me, they just wanted power. It was quite exhausting, some didn't even hide their desire, how tiring that night was.

'Same, Demetria honestly same,' you thought, you understood how it felt to be feel wanted just for others to have bad intentions.

"..... we are done for today," Lady Aiko dismisses you. You quickly glance back towards your computer smiling at Lady Aiko.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" You wonder smiling at her.

"No, tomorrow there won't be any classes as we are supposed to report about how you are doing so far, to see if we should change your lectures and if you truly need certain classes," Lady Aiko explains to you saying her goodbyes. You log out, closing your computer, pushing yourself away from the table you were able to finally leave. As soon as you were off the chair you stretch yourself knowing that sitting down for more than five hours straight without a break left your body feeling numb.

"Y/n, you have to come to see this," Jay rushes in.

"Hello, Jay. Good afternoon, what's the matter?" You ask noting how his face was light pink, probably because he ran here.

"Hi, Y/n, come on Zane is about to beat his record," He quickly explains as he grabs your arm and brings you towards the deck. You guess that the boys must have decided to see if Zane could beat his time record for holding his breath underwater, his previous record had been five minutes, but you are sure that he'd been under there for longer than that.