10 | Kai Uses His Brain for Once, And Lloyd Is the Green Ninja

"I'd like to tell you all the story of a boy

"I'd like to tell you all the story of a boy. We'll call him tall and blue-eyed Percy, but this isn't just Percy's story there's a girl and we'll call her me,"

Goodbye Percy – Maggie Jean Martin

0:09 —o——————— 3:56

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

"Some things are not just up destiny and we can choose how they end," Grandmother once told me, yet that look on her face said the opposite.

(Second Person P.O.V.)

It was late into the evening, you were in your room as everyone went about their nightly routines. You had spent the last two hours trying to figure out what you needed to achieve your True Potential.

What is holding you back?

Could you even achieve your True Potential?

You are not an elemental master, you know that, Wu knows that, so why do you believe that you can reach your True Potential? Even if you could many things are holding you back from your True Potential. You've yet to fully accept your parent's death, you are still hiding who you are from your brother and friends, and you feel horrible and guilty for not being able to protect Lloyd.

Deciding that you need a break from your thoughts, you focus your attention on your phone. Unlocking it and looking through the contact list as the screen illuminated your face. There are various numbers listed, you scroll down searching for a specific person. 'Mom's first mistake,' it read, and the picture accompanying is of a teenage boy around the age of fifteen, he smiles brightly as his short platinum blonde hair was being pulled.

You clicked the contact dialing the number, holding the phone up to your ear hoping that someone would pick up, but the chances are slim to none, yet you held onto hope. You waited for a few seconds before being sent to the machine.

"Hey," You started, "It's been a while... I don't know what I am doing," You admitted knowing that no one would hear this. "It's been about half a year since you and Atsuki have gone missing and since... mom and dad..." You could not finish your sentence.

"A lot has happened since I came to live with the Ninja, I meet new people, even meet someone that reminds me of you and Atsuki. I even participate in the Ninjago Talent Show, and we won! Did you see me? Akito where are you? I need you, I need you and Atsuki to come back home, I need to know that you are okay. You are not dead are you?" You ask your voice barely above a whisper.

"Please come back," You beg before hanging up. You felt such sadness, but that was quickly replaced by anger. Anger at yourself, anger at your parents, anger towards those creatures.

"How I hate this," You whisper, tears forming, you hate how you had to leave your parents behind, hate how there was nothing you could have done, hate how Ninjago High Council is treating you and your family as pawns in their twisted games.