02 | Someone Should Had Stayed Behind

"Cause it's do or die when you're Alyssa Greene,"

Alyssa Greene – Isabelle McCalla

0:39 —o——————— 1:40

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

"You must not show your enemies any weakness; you must be strong and carry yourself with pride," Mother would always remind me. "You are ------, there's nobody above you expect for your father and I. You and your brother are equal, and everyone else is below you. So, my little flower never kneels for anyone because they will believe they hold the world in their hands," Maybe I should have paid closer attention to Mother's words that could have prevented so many events, but it's too late for that now-

(Second Person P.O.V.)

"Y/n wake-up, you missed breakfast," a delicate voice, as silver bells uttered. You were slowly opening your eyes, noting Nya was standing next to your bed. Glancing at the clock and perceiving the time, you smile. It was the first time in months that you had a good night's sleep.

"Thanks, Red, for waking me up," You utter, slowly getting up. "Is there anything left?" You knew the answer, yet you wanted to have faith in the boys; you wanted to believe that they were considerate at times. Nya shook her head. "Dammit! Those assholes!" Nya laughs, exiting the room.

Open your window before walking towards the bathroom and taking a long, relaxing shower. You were already late, and if you were going to be late, you may as well take your time. Walking back into your room, the air feels much more relaxed on your bare skin; opening the top drawer, you take out a white shirt with red sleeves and a pair of jeans. Slipping them on, discarding the towel onto the floor. Grabbing a comb, untangle your hair before braiding it.

Opening the door and exiting the room, going to the kitchen. Opening the fridge, you have never been more thankful to Tessa, who kept sending you packages of pre-made coffee and grabbing a large cup, pouring the coffee and milk before adding some ice. You grabbed the wiped cream, shaking it and eating some before putting it in the cup. Hearing ballistic screeching coming from the gaming room, you slide the door open expecting the boys to be there. But to your surprise, Nya was in the room.

"Where are the boys?" You question noting your favorite book that was being used as a cup holder.

"Training," Nya responded glancing up from her book.

"My turn! Uh it's my turn," Kai complained, you sigh picking up your book and cursing the boys. Trying to salvage what was left of your precious book.

"Do you think they're training?" Nya wonders turning to the next page of her book.

"Oh, you want a little more? Take this!" Cole shouted.

"I'm not sure, they sound like they're playing video games, but since we're here. I do believe they're training," You replied checking for any more damage done to your book.