05 | Everyone Makes Mistakes... Well Expect Me

"But Aphrodite don't go kiss Athena,"

Double Denim - SKYLAR

0:59 ———o————— 1:34

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

"Dreams can tell you the past and show you the present, and at times if you learn to control them, they'll show you your future,"

(Third Person P.O.V.)

Y/n stood in a small dimly lit room, in front of her were two people, would she even call them people or human for that matter? An amphibious anthropomorphic creature stood there it resemble a marine animal, mostly an eel. The creature reminded her of the descriptions that her mother had given her about the Merlopians. A few feet away from him was a woman with the most beautiful glossy soft platinum hair Y/n had ever seen. The woman had pearly white wings coming out her back, yet the thing that caught Y/n's attention was the woman's eyes. Her eyes were a golden color, so mesmerizing yet something told Y/n that if she stared at them for too long she would be in danger.

"You're trapped. There's nowhere to run now," The amphibious anthropomorphic creature says triumphantly, drawing a knife. Instead of being intimidated, the woman begins to laugh, doubling over. His smile wavers, and she finally straightens up with a grin.

"I do not need to run because you see," she gestures around the small dimly lit room, "I'm not trapped in here with you," Faster than he can comprehend, he finds himself somehow disarmed and pinned against the wall, his knife being held at his throat. She whispers the rest of her declaration in his ear: "You're trapped in here with me,"

"This wasn't supposed to happen, he said that you would lose your power once you and the prince fell in love,"  The creature utters, Y/n stood there confused who was this he the creature spoke of? What power did the woman have? What prince was he talking about?

"Just because I love Aegir and gave up my immortality for him doesn't mean that I gave up my powers. I am the future ruler of this land and tell him that though Caelus and I fail to stop him there will be others who will succeed," The woman warns the creature glaring at him.

"Demetria, your descendants will pay a great price to stop him, your foolishness has cost your descendants their life,"  The creature warns 'Demetria', who simply stabs the creature. "You will regret this,"

"Maybe I will, but maybe just maybe I won't," Demetria replies removing the knife from the creature.

Y/n wakes up from her slumber, she hears blissful chirps from the birds that made a home near her room. Y/n felt as if she had dreamed something important yet she could not remember her dream, which was weird as any dream that could potentially help her she would remember every single detail. Maybe this dream isn't of any importance which is why she doesn't remember it. Yeah, that's most likely why. Walking over to her bathroom took a bath, deciding to forget about her mystery dream.