12 | Pythor is My Mortal Enemy

"Do you ever get a little bit tired of life?"

Numb Little Bug – Em Beihold

0:40 ——o————— 2:08

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

What comes around goes around. And the next time I see you Pythor you will regret ever making me your enemy.

(Second Person P.O.V)

The Destiny's Bounty lurched rocking from each side as it flew throughout the storm. Rain poured down on the ship as lightning boomed illuminating the dark sky. You sat next to Jay in the dining room reading a book you had found.

"Why is it that Torchfire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the Fangblades?" Nya questions as she examines the four Fangblades that sat on the table.

"'Cause the Fangblades are made from the original teeth of the Devourer. They're so strong they can only break down in extraordinary heat," Kai explains as you continue to read "They both die at the end," and Jay drank some tea.

"Uh, could someone pass the salt?"  Jay asks as the Destiny's Bounty tilts, sliding the salt shaker towards him. "Hey, thanks," He smiled gratefully and sprinkled the salt over his sandwich.  Cole slid into the room, leaning on the doorway.

"Please. No one talks about food..." he groaned unsteadily as he lurched to the side along with the ship. "How much longer until we get there?" He wonders grabbing hold of the doorway.

"Not long..." Jay replies as you look up from your book. "Hey, Cole, you're looking a little green over there. How'd you like a mucus salt sandwich?" He asks holding up his sandwich for Cole to see only making him grow greener. Cole covered his mouth as he started to gag, he ran over to the edge of the ship throwing up which caused Jay to laugh.

"Jay..." you warn getting up from your spot and walking over to Cole. "Need any help?" You ask patting his back softly.

"...yeah..."

"Okay stay still," you utter, taking a deep breath you tried your best to concentrate on Cole, on his breathing, on his body temperature, the flow of energy within him. Soon enough Cole's body was surrounded by a soft, soothing light pink aura. His breathing steadied, color returned to his cheeks, and the sickness that had once gripped him began to recede. You open your eyes, a smile of relief spreading across your face as you see Cole's strength returning. "Oh thank the Goddess that it works!" You cheer.

"Have you done that before," Cole asks.

"No comment," you reply ignoring Cole.