14 | Just Save The City But My Aunt Is Mad

"My, it must be nice to be NancyBut nobody knows what it's like to be scrutinized like you're on TV,"

But nobody knows what it's like to be scrutinized like you're on TV,"

Nancy Got a Haircut – Alec Benjamin

0:27 —o———— 1:58

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

Dear Diary,

Expectations are hard to achieve|

Expectations are hard to|

Expectations are hard|

Expectations are|

Expectations|

|

I just help save the city.|

(Second Person P.O.V.)

If there was a thing you hate more Pythor right now it would be cleaning. Honestly, you had never liked cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, or anything that had to do with house chores. I mean you never had to, the maids around the Ivory Palace never allowed you to lift a finger. This is one of the downsides of being a Ninja, you have to do house chores and help clean the city.

You had called Olive and had her send some cleaners to do your job, but unfortunately, Wu had put an end to that rather quickly forcing you to sweep the sidewalks and road cleaning up the last bit of the unknown green goo.

"Ugh, finally. All fixed up and Serpentine free." Cole smiles in accomplishment as three of the four Ninja helped put a signpost outside the subway back into place.

Thanks to the working class of Ninjago citizens the city was looking better than before the Devourer was awakened. Once you have finished cleaning the sidewalk and road you walk over to the boys noting that Kai kept staring at his hands a dejected look on his face.

He was left powerless, without his Golden Weapon he could barely ignite a spark from his fingertips. You pity him honestly, you have no clue what you would do without your powers. Kai grumbled aloud annoyed with the situation.

"Aargh. Ugh, this is frustrating." he sighs as the street sign tips over. Cole and Jay are busy trying to keep the sign from crashing down on top of them. "Our weapons are gone and most of our elemental powers are gone. I mean, we can still do Spinjitzu, but..." Kai once again tries to use his power to weld the sign into place, yet he is unable to ignite a flame.

Zane grabbed a blowtorch that he found nearby using it to weld the sign to its base exactly how it was once before. You watch as three of the four boys work, leaning against the wall.

Lloyd, where are you? You call not seeing the boy anywhere.

I'm cleaning up litter and trash around the park. He replies, for some reason, you felt as if something was bothering him.