Halloween Special

"Oh no, must be the season of the witch,"

Season of The Witch – Lana Del Rey

1:01 ——o————— 3:05

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

Disclaimer: This is not in line with the plot of the book. I have been having writer's block and I remember that I had written a short story last Halloween so I have decided to publish that. The characters that appear here may or may not appear later in the book. I still haven't decided as I keep erasing and adding characters, and at times I just keep changing their whole character arc.

(Third Person P.O.V)

It was a crisp autumn evening, and Halloween was just around the corner. The sun had dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the streets. The team had decided to dress up as their favorite characters from movies, books, and games. Y/N had also invited everyone's family to join in on the celebration.

Lloyd was with Cole and Lou as they were helping him with his costume. He had decided to be Harry Potter, as he could relate to the boy. I mean both are the chosen ones, Harry is an orphan, and Lloyd is technically an orphan. Harry can talk to snakes, and Lloyd releases the Serpentine. Harry has to defeat the person who killed his parents, and Lloyd has to defeat his dad.

Lloyd stood there as he scanned his outfit for the last time, making sure that everything was in place. Black robe? Check. Red and yellow tie? Check. A stick that he picks up on the way that he is pretending that is a wand? Check. Round glasses? Check. Scar? Check.

"Wow, kid you look great?" Cole commented as he stepped into the room. "You are almost the spitting image of Harry Potter! You just need the black hair,"

"Could we dye it or something?" Lloyd asks as he turns around to face the teen.

"No I don't think so, Sensei Wu may have my head, or worse Nya and Y/n will skin me alive," Cole replied as he made a terrified expression not liking the last option. "Anyway, what do you think of my costume?" Cole wonders as he fixes his fedora hat.

"You look awesome too! You're a perfect Indiana Jones!" Lloyd smiled walking out of the room with Cole trailing behind him.

"Do you think Y/n will like it?" He wonders as he takes some candy out of a satchel.

"Honestly I have no idea, I don't even think she knows who Indiana Jones is. I didn't," Lloyd admitted. "Something smells good," Lloyd notes as he smells something sweet.

"Smell?" Cole utters as he tries to figure out what Lloyd is talking about.

"Yeah, it smells like an apple but not a normal apple you get what I mean?"