11 | We Have One Braincell and I Know For A Fact That None of Us Have it

"The dream team, you and me,"

The Ghost and Molly McGee – Ashly Burch, Dana Sydney

0:12 ——o————— 0:27
🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

Who would have known Lloyd and I would be the best and worst duo? No one would have guessed that a genius teen teaming up with a wild kid would only cause trouble... for everyone else.

(Second Person P.O.V.)

It was the next day, and you had done your best to avoid Jay, which took more effort than expected. Since you usually wake up before the boys, it wasn't that hard to avoid him in the morning; well, that was until now; the guys had suddenly decided that they would wake up around the same time as you or before you, which made avoiding Jay a lot harder. He wanted to finish yesterday's conversation, and you still need to avoid him.

"Y/n, you cannot avoid him forever. Sooner or later, he will find you," Nya commented as you both stood bored in the Headquarters.

Currently, the boys were out trying to find the last and final Fangblade, you weren't allowed to go, and honestly, that bothers you, Wu has known for the longest time that you were part of the prophecy, yet all of a sudden, you could no longer attend missions, such a fucking hassle.

What a lot of bullshit.

What's bullshit?

Please don't say that.

Why not? You said it.

That's because Wu is being completely unfair, and I think it's bull... I mean, it's just annoying; now you had to refrain from cursing inside your head; you could block Lloyd from your thoughts, yet sometimes he just naturally heard them; it is rather annoying.

You were about to curse again.

You caught me; you can curse if you want, just not in front of your dad, Wu, Zane, Cole, or Nya. Curse in front of me or your thoughts because I do not want to have a lecture from Zane, Wu, or the Goddess forbid Cole.

Okay, I got you.

"The boys are ready for pickup so come on," Nya exclaims, taking your attention away from the young blonde boy to trying to run away before the boys - or, more specifically, Jay arrive. "Nuh, uh, you are gonna stay here, and after they debrief us, you and Jay are gonna sit down and have a conversation like adults," Nya ordered as she grabbed the back of your shirt, pulling you back.