04 | No Wonder He's Alone

"You can crush my candy cane but you'll never catch me cry,"

Alphabet Boy - Melanie Martinez

0:30 —o——————— 3:42

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

"After all it's said and done. I did what I was supposed to do yet I don't feel happy like I had hoped"

(Third Person P.O.V.)

Another day had rolled around, it was currently five a.m. and Y/n could no longer sleep. She didn't know why but something was bothering her. Her mind drifted towards the young blonde kid, she didn't know why but felt like he was about to do something he would regret later on. She didn't know why but lately, she had been seeing Lloyd in her dreams, and she would have ignored it like the last time. Yet she learned her lesson, she should have listened the first time her mother warned her about these dreams.

"Y/n, we are not like the rest. Our history is far greater than others know, we are a mix of two pure good beings and a creation that has drifted from what it originally was meant to do, and like the Green Ninja we have a destiny to follow,"

The young girl didn't know what her mother meant, and she wouldn't know until she fights the Overlord even then she would not know the true extent of her role until it's far too late. The only one who truly understood the prophecy was Luna yet she was gone and no matter what she had done she was the leading piece that brought her granddaughter as the ———- in the prophecy.

"Y/n?" A soft caring voice calls out.

"Sensei?" Turning around the young girl came face to face with her Sensei. "Morning," She smiles pouring Wu his tea.

"Good Morning, how come you are awake so early?" Her sensei wonder accepting the tea from his student.

"Just had a bad dream,"

"A bad dream? Or a bad memory that you have forgotten about?"

"A bad dream, that I am afraid may come true," Y/n admitted staring at the blank wall.

"Come on, there's something that may help," Sensei Wu gestures for Y/n to follow him, leaving her tea behind she follows him.

↫↭↬

Of all the things Y/n expected she didn't expect Sensei's help to be meditation, yet she had to admit that it was helping her relax. By the time Y/n and Wu had finished their meditation, the boys were finally awake and were about to be officially late for training in about ten minutes. Deciding to check on her friends Y/n quickly informs her Sensei and makes her way toward the boys' room.

"Rise and shine, sleepy heads," Y/n called out entering the room.

"Hey shorty," Jay joked, ruffling Y/n's hair lightly.