ten

Ever since the incident of you crying to Jeonghan, you tried so hard to avoid talking to him or even meeting him, but different from him, he always tried to see how you were doing. The moment when he saw you cried to him, he knew something was wrong.

And he didn't like it.

He didn't like seeing you cry or sad. He was worried. He doesn't know why. It made him feel like he wants to be there for you if you were having a breakdown again.

But fuck, it made you feel so frustrated. He's testing your patience on telling him how you feel.

You know he will meet you every day at the cafeteria to make sure you finish eating your lunch but not today. You need to clear your mind off everything and decide your decision.

To confess to him or not.

As soon as class ended, you quickly pack your things and drag Isabell with you.

"You go to the cafeteria, okay? If Jeonghan asked you where I am, say I went to the toilet or made something up, thanks," You said to Isabell as you both stepped out from the class.

"But-," she didn't even manage to finish her sentence as you walked away from her.

"See you in the next period," you waved her goodbye and walk to the bleachers at the field.

You stared at the empty open field since it was lunchtime and nobody was there. You sighed and started to rethink your decision.

You tried to look at all the possibilities of maybe him liking you too. Does he?

The way he cared, the way he smiled, is it because he likes you?

Should you jump off the cliff and confess to him?

"Hello, are you y/n?" A voice distracted your thoughts, and you look at the girl standing in front of you.

"Uhh yeah?" You look up at her but covering your eyes since the sun is disturbing your vision.

"Great, I've wanted to meet you. I'm Kim Nari," she sticks out her hand to shake hands with you.

"Have a seat," you shake hands with her and offered her a seat next to you.

She put her books aside and faced her whole body to you.

"I don't want to take much of your time, so I'll cut it short," she paused before continuing her question.

"Are you dating Jeonghan? I always see both of you together," her question makes you freeze for a while.

"What? No, I'm not," you react fast and denied her assumption.

"Great. I've had a crush on Jeonghan for a while, and I'm thinking of confessing to him," you didn't know how to react to what the girl you barely knew just spoke.

"Ohh, go for it then, you should try," your hands start to sweat for no reason.

Is it because you're intimidated? This girl in front of you is pretty—more than you, of course.

"You don't have feelings for him or anything, right? I don't want to get in the way," she said when she noticed that you're spacing out. She was nice to consider your feelings too.

You wanted to avoid the question, but there is nothing you can do.

God seems to hear your pleading when your phone inside your pockets starts to ring. You took it out and saw the caller id.

Jeonghan.

"I need to take this call," you said to her, and she nodded.

"Hello? What do you want?" You asked when the line is connected.