BONUS +1

You looked at the time countless times today, waiting for your husband to come home. Since you got married to Jeonghan, he suggested that you be a housewife.

Although you refused at first, he asked you to give it a try, and you loved it. You gave your position at the family's company to your brother, who is a more suited person for the job.

Your daily routine included attending fitness classes, grocery shopping, and house chores. Your life has never been better, and the most exciting part of the day is waiting for Jeonghan to come home.

As you heard the door open, you rushed to the front door and saw Jeonghan coming in with a small box.

"I got your favourite pastries," he lifted the box with a smile.

"Thank you," you took the box from him and hugged him.

"I missed you," you pouted to him.

"I missed you too baby," he said back and kissed your head.

"I made us dinner," you said excitedly and pulled him to the dining table.

"Looks good," he went to the kitchen to wash his hands and soon after tasted a spoonful of the stew you made.

There was a slight frown on his face, but he continued eating.

"What's wrong? Does it taste bad?" You asked him, feeling curious if he enjoyed it.

"It's a little salty, but it's fine," he said and wanted to take another bite with the rice.

"You don't have to eat it if you don't want to," you said and looked down, disappointed that your food didn't taste good.

"I'm fine okay? You made a big effort to cook for me, and I'm going to eat it," he assured you, but he did not convince you.

"Baby what's wrong?" He stopped eating and dragged his chair closer to yours.

"I'm sorry if I offended you. As I said, it's fine and I can finish the whole bowl," he explains, but you keep quiet.

"I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me," he hugged you and reached out for the pastry he had bought earlier. He knew you loved the pastries from that particular shop, especially their doughnuts and macarons.

"Here," he gave it to you, and you took a bite of your favourite pastry. You were being less sad after thinking that he remembered what you love.

Jeonghan continued eating his dinner while you were eyeing a piece of egg tart inside the box.

"Yours looks good," you pointed to the tart, and he looked at you weirdly. Out of all the pastries he bought, the egg tart caught your attention.

"I thought you don't like egg tarts?" You don't. Jeonghan was the one who loved them.

"But it looks good. Can I taste it?" He nodded, and you took it out from the box and took a small bite.

"You finished all of it?" He looks at you in disbelief, and you are surprised yourself that you finished the whole thing.

But why is he making such a big deal out of it?

"You don't want to share with me?" You asked back, knowing this would start a fight.

"I always shared my food with you," you said as your eyes were getting teary.

"I'll go out and buy you a new one then," you offered him with your now shaky voice.

"Maybe you shouldn't marry me in the first place if you don't want to share anything with me!" You begin to cry, and Jeonghan is unable to comprehend what is happening in front of him.

"I even shared my bed with you," you keep saying irrelevant things while crying, which he can't take it anymore.

"Y/n, first of all, it's our bed and mine from the first place. Second of all, what is wrong with you today?" He asked you, and you were pissed off.

"You are so selfish Jeonghan,"

"Are you on your period?" He asked you, still trying to figure you out.

"Why does it even matter!" You asked him furiously. Is he blaming your hormones now?

He takes a look at his phone and is now focusing on something. You cried louder at the sight. Is he seriously looking at his phone while you are crying?

"Y/n, are you pregnant?" His question made you stop sobbing.

"What?"

_____________________________

You stood far away from the test while waiting for it to show the result. What if you're really pregnant?

You're not surprised if you were because you guys are not trying but also not preventing having one either. What worries you is that Jeonghan never really talk about having a baby.

Jeonghan was restless. He checked at his period tracker that you are more than two weeks late for your period, and your being overly sensitive might be explained by you being pregnant.

"Well?" He asked you as you stepped out of the bathroom.

"It's a negative," you said and waited for his reaction.

"It's okay. Maybe next time," Jeonghan said with a sad smile.

"Do you want to have a baby?" You ask him, wanting to know how he is feeling.

"Of course, we're married and having a child with you would be a blessing to me," guilt crept into you immediately, and you took the pregnancy test from your pocket.

"Jeonghan, actually.." you handed him the test, and he carefully looked at it.

"You're pregnant?" He looks at it again in disbelief.

"Is this real?" You nodded, and he pulled you into a hug.

"God, don't do me like that," he exhaled in relief as he was unprepared for the sudden turnover.

"Y/n, I'm so happy. Thank you so much," he thanked you and kissed you.

"Why don't you want to tell me in the first place?" He asked you, and you fidgeted with your fingers.

"I'm scared if you're not thinking of having a baby," you let out your worries that you have been thinking.

"Y/n, why would you think that? I'm sorry if I didn't express it until it made you feel that way,"

"I'm so sorry baby," he apologised and took your hand.

"Even if I don't think of having one, I would be happy because it was our child," he smiled at you, and you could see the happy tears in his eyes.

"I'm scared to be a mother," you hug him, and he gently caresses your back to calm you down.

"Me too sweetheart, but hey, we have each other and I'll be with you no matter what,"