seventy-four

"I'm starting to freak out. Why are you bringing me to a port?" You asked Isabell right as she pulled up the car to a stop.

"You're not planning something funny right?" you added and looked around the dark parking lot. How is this supposed to be a dinner?

"Did I ever do something wrong to you? Do you want to kill me and throw my body away?" You bombarded her with questions.

"The imagination inside your head is so wild," she laughs but then turns sharply to look at you.

"You cannot ruin my plan,"

"Plan?" You were confused with everything, and how is this a plan?

"Y/n, for once, can you just follow me and don't ask anything?" You shut your mouth following her request.

"Good, now let's go because we're late," both of you got out of the car and just bluntly followed Isabell into a cruise boat.

Maybe the dinner is inside.

It was the only thought you could think to yourself. Isabell brings you to the dock, where many people are waiting.

"Surprise!" They screamed, and you were taken aback. It took you a moment to realise it was your family and friends.

"Why is everyone here?" You placed a hand on your mouth, still feeling shocked, until you saw a familiar figure wearing a dark blue tuxedo approaching you.

"Damn, does my boyfriend always look that good?" You speak to yourself and watch as he walks passing everyone and stops right in front of you.

FR I WOULD FAINT

"Hello beautiful," he kissed the back of your hand, and you blushed meeting his gaze.

"Hi you," you shyly replied and noticed that everyone on the deck was watching you two.

"Is it fun tricking me into coming here?" You squinted your eyes at him and a smug smile appeared on his face before he leaned closer to you.

"I can't say that I made a surprise for you can't I? Where's the fun in that baby?" You took a few steps back from him as you suddenly felt hot, and you fanned yourself.

"Now, why don't you go meet everyone? I'll see you in a bit," he kissed your cheeks and went along to meet his friends.

You then briefly met with everyone, including Jeonghan's parents who were also there.

"YeJin! Mina! Oh my god I haven't seen you guys since forever!" You squealed in excitement as you saw both of them.

"We're still alive at your boyfriend's company, so that you know," YeJin stated and you laughed.

"I missed you guys," you hug them as it is so long since you last met them.

"We missed you too."

"How is it going with Mr CEO hotshot?" Mina nudged you and winked.

"We broke up for a bit and got back together," you said shortly while grabbing a drink from the table beside you.

"Damn girl, you didn't tell us about it so we can beat his ass?" Mina asked while YeJin nodded in agreement.

"Are you brave enough to do that to your CEO?" You asked back.

"No," they both replied slowly then smiled.

"Thought so," you took a sip of your drink, and your eyes caught Joshua's glimpse between Jeonghan's friend group.

"Speaking of that, I haven't heard from you and Joshua," you asked Mina as you were wondering if your matchmaking succeeds.

"Oh, we've been dating for a few months now and he brought me to see his parents the other weekend," she said with a smile. You can see that she was happy and you were glad.

"You go girl. Secure the man," you said proudly and YeJin hugged your arm.

"Find me someone too," she pouted and you were looking around until Jeonghan came beside you.

"Sorry to interrupt your happy catch-up session ladies, but can I borrow my beautiful girlfriend for a moment?" He asked YeJin and Mina, and they both nodded immediately.

"Please take her. She's all yours," they smirk and you suddenly think of an idea.

You whispered something in Jeonghan's ear and his eyes looked at YeJin while understanding what you were saying.

"That's easy. I'll be right back," he went off to his friends and YeJin started panicking.

"Why did he look at me like that? What did tell him?"

"Relax, you can trust my boyfriend," you smiled proudly as you saw Jeonghan return with a friend.

A cute friend at that.

"This is my friend Soonyoung. He's single," Jeonghan introduced the friend he brought and you pushed YeJin slightly in front of Soonyoung.

"I'm YeJin," YeJin said shyly, and you almost laughed at the impromptu matchmaking scene before you.

"Why don't you guys talk?" Jeonghan patted Soonyoung's shoulder and went away with you.

"But-" YeJin tried to look for Mina, but she already went to Joshua. Only left was cute Soonyoung in front of her who was awkwardly scratching his head. This is not how she imagined being introduced to someone!

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You were embarrassed by Jeonghan's stare.

"You're so so beautiful," he took your hand and kissed it. You both were immersed in each other until you heard the sound of music.

"Care to join me for a dance?" He offered, and you giggled.

"Of course," you accepted, and he touched your side. Your bodies swayed to the rhythm of the music. The deck is filled with the soft glow of dim lighting, casting a warm and romantic ambience.

As you dance, your eyes lock onto each other, conveying an unspoken connection.

"Don't look at me like that," you looked away, and Jeonghan tried to lock his eyes again with yours.

"I can't look at the person I love?"

"You make me want to kiss you," you said honestly, and Jeonghan was not surprised. He leans closer.

"Kiss me then," Your lips met in a soft, gentle kiss. It was like time had stopped. As your kiss deepened, you felt his heart full of emotion for him.